Cold start taking 8-10 seconds

I think we should make wireless with bluetooth. Sheldon Cooper said everything's better with bluetooth.

Little bit of Tesla, little bit of Cooper.

I'm not sure how to make it wireless. If it adds complication,I'm really not for that.

Ok,now tell me that this isn't really slick! (see pic) ..and my FP is there in a split second! Me thinks it could be an excellent anti-theft device,also.

NOW what do you think? !

Attachments

• gnbrkr.jpg
    gnbrkr.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 141
I found a short in the main wire attached to my alternator...this has for to be it but I'm still messing around with my timing cover so I won't know forsure until I put it back together. It could possibly be a leaking injector. How do I safely and efficiently remove the injectors without screwing something up. That's basically my main concern is messing things up because this is my daily and it will be out away for the winter. I also am not rich due to the fact that the little money I had all went into this motor and now I'm broke...or should I say in debt. Thanks for all your feedback guys

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Does the fuel pressure regulator have a screw on the top? If not it's probably stock and non adjustable. I know guys crushed the regulator in the old days to increase pressure. If it has a screw on top it will have a locknut on it. Loosen the locknut, and screw the adjusting screw in to increase pressure and out to decrease, tighten the locknut.

The fuel injectors are really easy to replace on an intercooled car but I Don't know if a hot air car has the same setup.

Take it back to the dealer, I think it's still under warranty. Sounds like you may need to update the fuel pressure regulator to begin with, what chip are you running ?

Chuck

Not really sure what chip I'm running..how can I check what chip I have? Also I just ordered an adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Just got a new Bosch adjustable fuel regulator (pre set to 42lbs) and she fired up first crank! Thanks for all of your help guys I appreciate it!