Code 34, dumb question.

If anything, re-learned a lesson (which I had learned long ago but didn't heed!) WALK AWAY if frustrated and start over with the basics.
Very, very true. Often when I come to an impasse, the best thing is to clean up the area, wash up and go do something totally unrelated to cars. When your tired or frustrated it's easy to forget to tighten a bolt or plug a wire in. Glad your up and running. Trying to drive without a MAF hooked up must really have been an experience.:eek:

I just tidied things up, nothing major, no splicing, cutting etc.

Got back from the alignment shop in one piece, another ordeal but that is another story.

Verified translator wires are correct, also note that adjusting the base mode in the translator does not make any difference in how the car runs. Can also unplug the MAF without any change. Got family stuff to do the rest of the day so tomorrow I will pull the computer out to see if I messed up anything on that end.

Scanmaster readings at hot idle
AF - 7
LV8 - 45
TPS - .42
INT - 128
BLM - 135
IAC - 09
MAP - 36
O2 - .840

The AF was reading 7 without the MAF sensor being hooked up ? That is weird. Makes troubleshooting much more difficult i'm sure. Glad i don't have a MAF sensor any longer on my car.

Last edited: