clicking sound while braking???

hotrod

When I brake normally I hear a clicking sound....it will click and then as I brake harder it clicks again and againg etc...throughout the whole travel of the brake pedal..any thoughts? Also when I brake iniatially the brake light flashes and then goes off..

It's probably the pad rattling around front to back in the caliper. Take the front wheels off and grab the pads and see if they move. If that's what it is, then see if you can pull the pads and bend the retaining clips to make them fit tighter, or you can just live with it.

clicking

I meant to reply. I have the same problem. The clicking I have is comming from the electric pump turning on. Watch at night and see if your headlights dim everytime it clicks. Mine do. I have not figured out how to fix yet, hopefully someone will know.

Need to go to gnttyp.org ...

and run the powermaster diagnosis. It could be your accumulator, internal leakage in the master cylinder, or the switch.
Need to do it soon, cause it is going to fail soon. And that is not fun. Very stiff pedal, and hardly any braking.
HTH, CaptRob