Clay Aiken is Gay!!

Hey,If my post about Obama gets deleted for being offensive,Then posting anything gay should get deleted also in case any members here find Clay offensive.

It would have been more shocking if there was a sex video with him and a woman.

Who would have ever expected that...

I remember my dad telling me when I was like 10yrs old Barry M. was, he would do the hand movement like Fred Sanford did.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey,If my post about Obama gets deleted for being offensive,Then posting anything gay should get deleted also in case any members here find Clay offensive.

It's not him I find offensive, it's the fact that he is holding an infant son that he will be raising. I find it extremely offensive that our society has degraded to the point where pop culture celebrates the fact that this person has and will be rearing a son.

POOR KID!

Uh oh wait a minute, am I a homophobe now, or just someone who still believes John and Jim have no business marrying or having children.

The way He held and sang into the Microphone made me very suspicious. :D I knew it all along, I bet you David Archileta is also a Peter Puffer. ;)

Are YOU THERIOUTH?!!!!
A flaming celeb being gay isn't news, Clay NOT being gay....that'd be news. (Also include Ryan Seacrest and Tom Cruise)

Are YOU THERIOUTH?!!!!
A flaming celeb being gay isn't news, Clay NOT being gay....that'd be news. (Also include Ryan Seacrest and Tom Cruise)

+1

Anybody who didn't think Clay was gay needs to get their GAYDAR calibrated.

Bruce Willis coming out would be shocking, this was obvious.

+1

Anybody who didn't think Clay was gay needs to get their GAYDAR calibrated.

Bruce Willis coming out would be shocking, this was obvious.

I hear they sell Gaydar at Spencers.... at the mall. Thats what Jim Halpert told me.