Classic Fast-Sequential,Wide Band,Adapter harness;entire system

Igot a set of chaman ported heads with the t@d roller rockers and valve covers and a off center intake I'll trade ya if u want

I appreciate the response but I have a set of fully ported GN1's. I'll bet that your intake runners are too tall for a set of ported GN1's. If not has your intake manifold been equalized?

Yes it will log data with a laptop in the car, and will provide you logs that you can tune with ease by over laying the data..TTT for a good deal.. See video below.

Last edited:
Complete Classic Fast-sequential, wide band, harness adapter, laptop harness, o2 harness, NTK 02 and patch code, 3 bar map and pigtail-everything is here. Price reduced. Hartline will re-flash the box and support for a low price but interested parties must call Holley. 95 LB flash is currently on board.Buyer ships. Thanks for looking.View attachment 213772 View attachment 213773 View attachment 213774 View attachment 213776 View attachment 213777 View attachment 213778 View attachment 213779 View attachment 213780 View attachment 213781 View attachment 213782

I must be going blind, but.... It says price reduced. From what, to what?? Thanks

I'm open to trades / whatever. I'm not forced to sell the unit and I'm not forced to give it away. I'll lower my price to $750. Buyer still ships.
Sorry Dave I started at $900 and went to $750

Sorry Dave I started at $900 and went to $750

The price SHOULD be over $1,000.
IIRC, a cellphone,tablet or laptop with Windows on board will do the job for this unit.
With a cell phone,you can even answer a BlueTooth phone call from the wife/girlfriend in the middle of a run.

$750 SHIPPED is reasonable for this package, that is my opinion. I think Turbodave should buy it.

This looks like my old unit. I can tell by the manila tag on the harness. If so, this was a good unit and hope the seller gets his money back for whatever reason he is selling it for.
Allan G.

$750 SHIPPED is reasonable for this package, that is my opinion. I think Turbodave should buy it.

Truth be told, if I were at the point of replacing my present SD2 system, I would go with something a bit more powerful and run the MegaSquirt 3x