Classic Fast-Sequential,Wide Band,Adapter harness;entire system

TTipe

Snake Skinner
Complete Classic Fast-sequential, wide band, harness adapter, laptop harness, o2 harness, NTK 02 and patch code, 3 bar map and pigtail-everything is here. Price reduced. Hartline will re-flash the box and support for a low price but interested parties must call Holley. 95 LB flash is currently on board.Buyer ships. Thanks for looking. 285.JPG 286.JPG 287.JPG 288.JPG 290.JPG 289.JPG 291.JPG 292.JPG 293.JPG 294.JPG

Last edited:
You must use a laptop to log. Internal data logger capability is more than 2x the cost of this

You must use a laptop to log. Internal data logger capability is more than 2x the cost of this

I believe there was an external data logger unit that went with the Classic FAST set ups. It was an add on box and I have seen them for sale on here before used for around $200-$250.

Just looking for a reasonable offer. I'm open to trades like a good rad with engine & trans coolers and some cash or whatever

Last edited:
I'm open to trades / whatever. I'm not forced to sell the unit and I'm not forced to give it away. I'll lower my price to $750. Buyer still ships.