CK performance street/strip rebuild kit

Dreamn4GN

Got the kit from CK, had my Trans guy assemble the Trans. He has done 200's before for other GN's. My question is. Does anyone have this kit installed? I'm curious how the Trans shifts, I'm not sure if it should be a more aggressive shift or does it shift gears smooth? My car is shifting almost too smooth, feels like the Trans is on its way out. But at WOT she does what she's supposed to. Not sure if I'm over thinking it, or what. I did adjust the TV cable and it did make the shifts more aggressive, but I believe the shift points are too high. But the way it was felt like it was too loose and I'm not trying to fry my fresh Trans up. Should I have replaced the TV cable with a new unit? Hopefully some one has his kit. Any other help is appreciated.

Post video of the pressure rise and minimum and total pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's what I have to do next. Talked to Chris and he said this kit should be super firm shifts. It's apparent that there is something wrong. I want to get my own findings before I go and contact the builder

Trailering car to my Trans guy next week so he can take it for a drive. He agrees with that kit the shifts should be pretty firm. Hopefully just something in the pressure switches. throw in the new Trans and converter, starts leaking and acting up, alky pump is leaking and so is my master cyclinder.