Chrome, Powdercoat, Polish

BoOsT-CrAzY

Hey guys what's happening, just trying to spread the word I own a METAL REFINISHING business catering to Chrome, Powder Coating, and Polishing. We are one of the last True TRIPLE plate Chroming shops in the nation and do vehicles for the Porsche club as well as many auto restoration companies throughout the country with a VERY long list of references with door to door service and the up most quality and unbeatable prices. We also have a full powder coat and polishing facility with the means for repair on any and all parts Pot Metal, SS, Aluminum etc. If we can be of any assistance please feel free to contact @ HARDKOREMETALFINISHING@gmail.com or 619-654-4146 We fully GUARANTEE our work and will beat anyone’s price for similar quality and work we have done work for movie cars, magazine cars and bike, concourse vehicles etc

AND MENTION YOU ARE FROM THIS WEBSITE AND RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF

Thank you for looking

Thanks for the info. I know some might label your message as crass self promotion but when one needs this service it's nice to know where to go. I am however very surprised you are in CA. Figured with all the environmental restrictions out there you wouldn't have a chance to run that kind of business.

Dean