Christmas gifts (inspired by "m233roller") FREE GIFTS!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Ok guys sorry just woke up I drive nights!! Ill go through the list whoevers first is FIRST!! THX

Buddy send me a pm with your address details and when I get home ill ship it!!
(Truck driver) Alsi guys Nero328 started the thread and this thread was about giving!! You are not required to give anything in return!! Thx guys!! Buddy Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Nero328 and Gmoney you guys are AWESOME !!!
Now you have me inspired to give this black 3" maf pipe with new blue hoses and clamps to someone that's in need of one. First come first served, I'll even pay the ride. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to ALL of YOU !!!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    870 KB · Views: 74
m233 also sent me some transmission clips for free as well. When you think the people in the world are going downhill faith in humanity can be restored by acts of kindness like this. Merry Christmas to you all! I'm going to look to see what I have to offer up tomorrow and post it in here. Thanks guys!

I'm gonna put up a set of oem black headlight bezels off a 60K mile Turbo-T .
I'll cover the shipping as well, sorry I don't have a pic to post right now.

Last edited:
If so i will put a set of mild ported heads with lifters and pushrods that came off my car. With the heavier springs. Just pay for shipping came off my 87 with a blown head gasket so might need to be cut but everything else is good to go.

Attachments

• 1419529596741.jpg
    1419529596741.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 75
I'd like to have those black bezels. I'll on my address. I also will put something up. MERRY CHRISTMAS

If so i will put a set of mild ported heads with lifters and pushrods that came off my car. With the heavier springs. Just pay for shipping came off my 87 with a blown head gasket so might need to be cut but everything else is good to go.
I could use these

Bryan

Thanks TurboTJT. I sent you a pm. I will be home from work tomorrow and I will offer up something.

I believe i was first on those bezelsktbregel... phoneguy pm me your address and ill get the ball rolling