Christmas gifts (inspired by "m233roller") FREE GIFTS!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

I have a Mustang sitting in the garage waiting to be built. Difference is it won't be power by a blue oval and won't be getting help from a Ford forum. But it was cheap and no arguing that they launch hard with little mods. Glad to be part of this thread.

I'm not a mustang hater. I'm a mustang owner hater which is weird seeing that I have own 3. All fox body notch's, a 85, 93 and a 91. They will take a beating. Actually a nice clean fox body is kind of cool again. You don't see to many that aren't junk anymore. No takers on the wife yet so still available. Just kidding. In case she see's this.lol

Nero328 and Gmoney you guys are AWESOME !!!
Now you have me inspired to give this black 3" maf pipe with new blue hoses and clamps to someone that's in need of one. First come first served, I'll even pay the ride. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to ALL of YOU !!!
M233roller thanks so much for the sweet maf pipe. You are a beautiful person and I hope Santa was good to you.

I'm building a GN engine and pretty much need everything. Only parts I have extra of is a decent set of stock valve covers. If someone wants them, they are my gift to you from a new member of the community!

i just saw this and im all in tomorro im going throught my stash to see what i have ..there are so many good people here who have helped me with my adventure into the tr world answering questions selling me parts..literally anytime ive had a question someone has answered within an hour even at 2 am..thankyou tb community ...to thefairbanks what is something you need you can pm me if you wish ..its my turn to give back to this community what so many of you have graciously given me

Hello fellas, great things going on here... I enjoyed reading this thread here... just purchased a cruise control wiring harness this morning and browsing through TBF ran into this... so ima put up an '85 TB HA intake complete with MAF sensor very clean piece for some one that may need it... I replaced mine with the big mouth intake... pay shipping and it's urs... been a while since someone posted on here so ima try to revive it a lil... thanks for all the help...

Attachments

• 1425997549957.jpg
    1425997549957.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 1425997560090.jpg
    1425997560090.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 67
Hello fellas, great things going on here... I enjoyed reading this thread here... just purchased a cruise control wiring harness this morning and browsing through TBF ran into this... so ima put up an '85 TB HA intake complete with MAF sensor very clean piece for some one that may need it... I replaced mine with the big mouth intake... pay shipping and it's urs... been a while since someone posted on here so ima try to revive it a lil... thanks for all the help...
Thanks! It's awesome to see that this is still going...this board truly amazes me, such an awesome group of fine gentlemen!

Hi Robert,
Hey this is m233roller and I have a young guy here that just purchased a 85 T-type and he could sure use that maf set up. Kid doesn't have much money and Iv'e actually been doing some work on his car for nothing and his maf is junk. I know he'd be absolutely floored if I told him I got him a maf for shipping. Please let me know if you still have it and if so I'll take it for him (Brad). Thanks Much, Mike

m233roller, you got it and thanks for the help you give to others... we give and expect nothing in turn... except for good health, happiness ofcourse and good friendships... will get you that shipping later today and should be on its way by tomorrow afternoon...

Ok m233roller, item is ready to go... I sent u the info required and it will ship by tomorrow afternoon... I'll supply tracking info aswell...

Attachments

• 1426045231084.jpg
    1426045231084.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 57
I have a set of stock rods with stock 95k mile pistons on them. Someone pay shipping and 3 cans of brake cleaner so oil don't seep through shipping box, or pickup in San Fernando Valley, Cali, and they are yours.

Glad to see this thread back up. The guy that needed the ignition wires I posted was very appreciative for them. I was glad they went to good use since they were only on the car for 2 months before my TR6 arrived.
Can't really say the same for myself, still waiting for my coolant tubes 2 1/2 months later. HOPEFULLY I get them soon. This is a great thread and helps out every involved (as long as you get the stuff promised). Keep it up guys

Glad to see this thread back up. The guy that needed the ignition wires I posted was very appreciative for them. I was glad they went to good use since they were only on the car for 2 months before my TR6 arrived.
Can't really say the same for myself, still waiting for my coolant tubes 2 1/2 months later. HOPEFULLY I get them soon. This is a great thread and helps out every involved (as long as you get the stuff promised). Keep it up guys

It's a shame that with all the good people there's always one person that spoils it. The guy with the coolant lines should be embarrassed!!!

Come on dude be a man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk