Christmas gifts (inspired by "m233roller") FREE GIFTS!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Wow. That's some nice free stuff.
Gmoney.
I'll give you $75 shipped for those valve covers lol.

Seriiusly. As cool as this is it'll be tainted by scum.
Always is.
If I see something I need I'll jump on with some cool stuff.

D
I hope that nobody takes advantage of this but someone might....if they do then they will have to live with themselves. Remember, if you need something offered and don't have anything or even have something small that seems insignificant to you post away. Those little clips for my trans cable were HUGE to me!

I got a flex plate ill throw in to a needy person. I know how it feels piecing together a stolen GN and I'm getting very close to having it on the road. 5000 miles or less on it

Attachments

• 1419462990882.jpg
    1419462990882.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 87
20141224_182604.jpg This is cool. I'll jump on this train too. I have an 86 grille to whoever wants it first.:)

Last edited:
I have a coolant heater hose ( metal) for an 86-87.
just pay the trip.
a good name for this thread is "pay it foward"

Will call it the G-spot Gerry lol no seriously your right im in on that!! Ahhh I have a stock turbo 35K miles on it FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!! ITS MY IF ITS ME ITS FREE SPECIAL HAVE AT IT GUYS!! 1ST REPLY WINS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Thank you I'll take it! Here's my zipcode 34608

I don’t want to overstep my boundaries but this has to be a pay it forward, except for the for person who got the valve covers. if it’s going to work.

Then when a scumbag shows up grabbing an intake and offering a spark plug will get outted.

Not that he has to offer a turbo or transmission but you guys know what I mean.

This is great. Nero328 is a stand up guy for doing this and m233roller has always been a great person to deal with.

In my transactions anyways, and many others.

Gmoney putting up a turbo is really impressive. Gentleman, I salute you!

D

Marydgad go ahead and pay the trip forthe ta49 going and coming and stock turbo is yours!! Thx

I'm not sure if this is a pay it forward or secret Santa or good karma thing going on but I might as well jump on because all of the good advice I get from the board I figured id offer this:
I have a cruise control module I took out. I didn't want to sell it because I have no idea if it works so if anyone wants it happy kwanza hanukkuu Ramadan 4th of July and merry Xmas. Free and I'll pay shipping.
image.jpg

I'll take the turbo!! 07834 New Jersey. Take a look above , need my cruise control module and cable??

Gmoney I pass on the free turbo, give it to someone else. Merry Christmas
Gmoney I could sure use that stock turbo.
Planning to go back to "bone stock" with my detuned race car.
I'll dig up something to continue the "Pay It Forward" chain...........

Looks like I got beat to the draw...........
Merry Xmas Buddy........
I can still dig up something to continue the "Pay It Forward" chain.