Chris Chow!!!!

Kid

Unless Chris actually reads this post, i think it would be the coolest thing on the planet if he came out for Grudge at sac raceway i know Tom houser will be out there (the dash Guy) so if anyone knows him i was wondering if you could see if he has the time to show up a few guys out here for me with a little BUICK POWER!!!! (I HATE IMPORTS :mad: )

Originally posted by Kid
Unless Chris actually reads this post, i think it would be the coolest thing on the planet if he came out for Grudge at sac raceway i know Tom houser will be out there (the dash Guy) so if anyone knows him i was wondering if you could see if he has the time to show up a few guys out here for me with a little BUICK POWER!!!! (I HATE IMPORTS :mad: )

Umm hate to tell you, but Chris Chow does NOT have Buick power anymore..... His car is a Buick (87 WE4 Regal), but it is powered by a Duttweiler built twin turbo SBC..... So I guess you could show them some Chevy power with a Buick body.....

I think Chris is planning on going.
My friend Norman with be there to test in tune
with his 7.5 @ 188 100mm turbo stang.
Chris and Norman are kind of brother's in law.
That is one fast family!

Steve,

Besides Chris's WE4 he has a GN and a low 11/high 10 capable t and a z06 vette.

Originally posted by John Wilde
Steve,

Besides Chris's WE4 he has a GN and a low 11/high 10 capable t and a z06 vette.

John, it must be nice to be Chris with all of those fun toys he has! I'm jealous:) :D :cool:

Steve,

You should meet Chris's friend Alex.
He has had Callaway Vettes, Diablo, TT Porsche with carbon fiber body and Motec, mercs on 20inches, Big Block Camaro, Vipers and Z06.
That is just off of memory. That dude has gone over 200mph on the street.

All that and I would just like to finish my stage 2 car :confused:

Originally posted by John Wilde
Steve,

You should meet Chris's friend Alex.
He has had Callaway Vettes, Diablo, TT Porsche with carbon fiber body and Motec, mercs on 20inches, Big Block Camaro, Vipers and Z06.
That is just off of memory. That dude has gone over 200mph on the street.

All that and I would just like to finish my stage 2 car :confused:

Yeah I know what you're saying John.... All I'd ever want is a 9 second streetable TR like the one Rob Raymer is selling in the Cars For Sale section (this is the Stage II street sleeper Limited featured in this months issue of GMHTP mag), but I don't have the $25K to buy it or the money to build one like it at this point..... One of these days I will have me a 9 second streetable TR!!!

Speaking on behalf of our local club, we might be able to round up one or two cars for the upcoming Grudge nights from our club. :) Not this w/e, though, and the last time we trekked out to Sac on the July 4 w/e we got all of 3 runs for our 6-hour efforts due to the mass of cars. :( Won't do that again, unless Sac imposes a gate limit, which they said they were going to do this year (250 car max).

We typically have a dozen or so get together for the Sep &/or Oct dates, though lots of people are itchin' to get out there, so if the weather looks good for the Aug 2 date, we'll have some cars out.

"Friends of the club" are regulars, too, so look for Buford's running anywhere from 12's to 8's out there.