Chip stock or not

86-2fast

I have a 86 GN with this chip in it. I think that the car is completely stock. Can some one tell me what this chip is and what maybe the one I need to change to with injectors if it is still stock?

Attachments

• 1410902536113.jpg
    1410902536113.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 144
  • 1410902561184.jpg
    1410902561184.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 133
I have a 86 GN with this chip in it. I think that the car is completely stock. Can some one tell me what this chip is and what maybe the one I need to change to with injectors if it is still stock?

It is not a stock chip. Don't know what it is, but it's not stock. If you are going to keep the car stock, you would NOT want to use a stock yester year chip. It has to much timing for today's octane. Buy a chip from Eric at Turbo Tweak, for today's gas

That does appear to be a stock chip.

Do yourself a favor and get a Bob Bailey chip or a Turbo Tweak chip and be done.

Bryan

That does appear to be a stock chip.

Do yourself a favor and get a Bob Bailey chip or a Turbo Tweak chip and be done.

Bryan

Sure does not look like my stock chip. And for what ever it's worth, had mine since 1987

He has an 86 GN...I believe the factory chip was identical to his.

Bryan

Looks like a stock chip to me. Order 1 from Eric 1 of the best upgrades. (If not the best)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks, I was looking on the turbotweak website is a 42lb/hr Injeector/Chip combo a good size for the street?