China Headers

90% of the aftermarket parts for our cars (TURBO BUICKS),are garbage....

im gonna have to disagree with that one...
all the stuff ive gotten from buickgn,T/A, SMC,Caspers, Razzor, RJC, gbodyparts.com,full throttle, have always been top notch stuff for me

Devilsown and coolingmist copied Razors progressive meth,so its already been done.

TA made a market to compete with Champion so its already been done.

M&A actually made pourous blocks long before TA so its already been done.

Racetronix copied Caspers stuff so its already been done.

Turbonetics was making BB turbos for Buicks long before PTE so its already been done.

Most every part in the Buick community that people are selling as their own invention is actually a rip off of someone elses hard work.

So what is the difference???:eek:

The BIG differance i see is that ALL those mentioned companies offer quality PROVEN products, SUPPORT the Buick community with race, event & forum sponsorship, Support us with the profitable & not so profitable unique parts, tech support, design new products, etc, etc......

If there is truely nothing wrong with these Chinese Knock off headers you would think SPX-7 would embrace this community, sponsor something, open a real store that you can contact, get proper certification on there exhaust products so there legal to sell & install in the US & maybe raise the quality of the junk there selling with headers that fit, with proper gaskets & hardware for installation included.

The BIG differance i see is that ALL those mentioned companies offer quality PROVEN products, SUPPORT the Buick community with race, event & forum sponsorship, Support us with the profitable & not so profitable unique parts, tech support, design new products, etc, etc......

If there is truely nothing wrong with these Chinese Knock off headers you would think SPX-7 would embrace this community, sponsor something, open a real store that you can contact, get proper certification on there exhaust products so there legal to sell & install in the US & maybe raise the quality of the junk there selling with headers that fit, with proper gaskets & hardware for installation included.

Actually, SPX-7 products will be for sale via website within the comming week(s). There will be customer service and contact information. Please be patient. There will also be a variety of different items for sale other than just the Headers. The company is also looking forward to being a contribituing factor towards this website and does look forward to be an integral part of the Buick community!

I look forward to giving you guys more information within the next couple of days.

Very well said & i wonder who is going to be the next vendor to get kicked in the teeth?? These Buick's used to stand for "Going Fast with Class" but it looks like those days are gone. :confused:

So who would this new Buick crowd like to see get ripped off next?
Phony Razor's Alky kit's
Faux Champion heads
Porus low grade T/A blocks
Korean Casper's wiring products
General Tso's PTE ball bearing turbo's

It should be OK to copy them all if it saves a few bucks..... right??

Forgot to mention the TA ( aka M&A ) heads.

Things don't happen overnight---give SPX-7 a chance to set up shop.

Actually, SPX-7 products will be for sale via website within the comming week(s). There will be customer service and contact information. Please be patient. There will also be a variety of different items for sale other than just the Headers. The company is also looking forward to being a contribituing factor towards this website and does look forward to be an integral part of the Buick community!

I look forward to giving you guys more information within the next couple of days.

SAMBALLS or SPX-7 one of you guys need to contact me! I thought we were clear on this!

I bought a car this weekend with a set of "e-bay" headers, don't know or care which brand, but they suck so bad they RUINED A PERFECTLY GOOD THDP trying to make them fit... The 3inch DP has been banged to a 2inch to make the hearders fit:rolleyes: To be fair I don't think they were these.

Shane you would have to do the same thing with a set of ATR headers if you have a downpipe for stock headers. The headers were not to blame for that one. The person who smashed the downpipe was
Mike

I stand by my previous post as you continue to prove what a piece of crap you are.:mad:

First you steal a design, now you slap all of us paying vendors in the face by "stealing" free advertising, promoting them, and your other coming products. :(

No one stole Burheads design..........

Youre mad cause he can undercut you on price and thats fine but what about affordable parts for the average enthusiast?

No one stole Burheads design..........

Youre mad cause he can undercut you on price and thats fine but what about affordable parts for the average enthusiast?

Drew, you have proven time and again that you are the biggest a-hole, and least credible person on ALL the Buick boards, so don't you come at me with your stupid crap and accusations.:mad:

For your information, I bought and paid for the Burhead headers and design. Then after he screwed me, TA and I re-designed the concept to work properly, perform better built to a MUCH better quality level.

You need to try and use FACTS sometimes in your dribble.

I wonder how many here feel you and your buddy Sam are ASSETS to this community or just as.....?

Drew, you have proven time and again that you are the biggest a-hole, and least credible person on ALL the Buick boards, so don't you come at me with your stupid crap and accusations.:mad:

For your information, I bought and paid for the Burhead headers and design. Then after he screwed me, TA and I re-designed the concept to work properly, perform better built to a MUCH better quality level.

You need to try and use FACTS sometimes in your dribble.

I wonder how many here feel you and your buddy Sam are ASSETS to this community or just as.....?

At least im not claiming I invented the wheel like your dumb a-- Nick.FACT

You arent doing Buick guys any favors with your over priced parts.FACT

Hell,if you wouldve addresed the problems spx7 had with your headers in the 1st place,they wouldnt have been copied;) FACT

Lets see a receipt from Burhead.Tell you what,ill leave the community if you can show us proof that you bought the design from Burhead.

If not,JUST STFU AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Burhead screwed you huh???Poor Nick Micale.Hes trying to say the design is his own but Burhead just happened to come up with it.You must think were IDIOTS!!!!I hope these cheap chinese products put you out of buisness,I know I will never buy another thing from you or TA.

I think im about to send off some of yours(actually TA's) and RJC's products to be copied over seas giving you yet more problems and Buick guys a cheaper alternative;)

I hope that Nick was disciplined as well for his unprovoked attack on me.

Again,youre not doing anyone a favor with your overpriced JUNK Nick.

Thanks Jay C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I like the ATR design over ALL other headers on the market. The right side header doesn't have the exhaust gas of the #6 cyl crashing into the upstream of the cross over pipe.

IMO, in the header design pictured below, not only does the #6 exhaust gas crash into the upstream exh gas, it also appears to have the # 2 cylinder tube welded almost at an 90* angle to the main pipe. IMO, this is no better than the stock style right side manifold.

headercrash.jpg

Are you Kidding me? China??? **** they cant get Dog food,tooth paste or kids toys right and you think they can make auto parts right??? plus Nick is one of the best when it comes to Great Advice and is always willing to help you save money buy offering advice on whats really needed and not. EVEN when he is the one I'm buying from... Cheers to Nick and TA great people... Help America and Buy American... my .02

Personally, I like the ATR design over ALL other headers on the market. The right side header doesn't have the exhaust gas of the #6 cyl crashing into the upstream of the cross over pipe.

IMO, in the header design pictured below, not only does the #6 exhaust gas crash into the upstream exh gas, it also appears to have the # 2 cylinder tube welded almost at an 90* angle to the main pipe. IMO, this is no better than the stock style right side manifold.

headercrash.jpg

The #6 gasses won't be crashing into anything in the pictured headers, because the hole in the pipe was only about 3/4":

100_2650.jpg

The #6 gasses won't be crashing into anything in the pictured headers, because the hole in the pipe was only about 3/4":

100_2650.jpg

You know what I like most about the 2nd pic, the honesty. How many guys show faults in a product. How many vendors offer a replacement, with shipping included, with out having to be asked. How many vendors would refund/exchange something period, with out having you return the part first for inspection. Think about that, and let all the whole story be told. Brian

headercrash.jpg

You absolutely correct about those headers, but since that are a cheap copy of the TA/AZGN headers, they did NOT laser cut the pipe to an oval shape and curve the pipes going into the collector.

There are MANY differences that they did NOT copy as it would have driven up the costs significantly.

No way the performance of these copies will equal ours.:)

Thanks for pointing that out for all to see.