Chicago Welcome Committee

mgmshar

I got home to my downtown condo tonight, and the cops had these three cars pulled over in front of my building. They took the guys' keys and held them there for two hours. I talked to the guys in the Ferrari and a witness, and nobody really knew why they got pulled over. After two hours, the cops gave the Ferrari driver a ticket for disorderly conduct. o_O

I'm guessing that the cars they were driving had something to do with it...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hmmmmm. I figured they’d get shot or at least tazed!
And how did you not get tazed for filming it?

D

A woman from our building got yelled at for getting too close to the Ferrari when she was talking to the guys. I talked to them for almost an hour, and none of the cops said a word to me. I did stay an arm's length away from the car, though.

They all ate at a local restaurant before this and left together. I was told that the cop was also in the restaurant for the 1.5 hours that they were there. As soon as they left, the cop jumped in his car and pulled them over less than a half mile away. Odd. Maybe there's more to the story, I don't know. Was a weird sight to see a Ferrari, Lambo, and McClaren all sitting in front of my building, though. Lots of people were taking pictures of it.

So. what do these guys do for work? From the looks of one pic I see the Red car driver wearing a wife beater or a jersey.
What color were they? Maybe they are pimps and the cop knew it and busted balls.
There are lots of pimps in RI and one even drive a 300k Bentley.
Maybe the conversation they had in the restaurant upset the cop.
Maybe the cop was jealous.

I’m guessing.

D

Something about their conversation at dinner was over heard or the cap had delt with them before and knew that they'd been picked up for something illegal before. The fact that the cops came up empty handed means that they were lucky.;)

I think he got pulled over for driving a Ferrari with no sleeves is my guess.

McLaren, F430 Spider, lambo guillardo

Fastest, prettiest, and the one carrying the coke.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I talked to the guys in the Ferrari for a while. They seemed to be OK, typical "rich kids" I think. Their appearance and accents appeared to be middle eastern, maybe Assyrian or something. After this was over, I let one of the guys into my building so he could use the bathroom. Seemed like a decent guy, thanked me and everything.

The aforementioned woman was at the restaurant at the same time these guys were. She told me that the guys didn't appear to do anything out-of-the-ordinary at the restaurant, and she didn't see them racing or anything as she was walking home. However, when the guys talked to her after the cops left, she said that the cops told these guys that they were now banned from the restaurant. She had no idea why that would have happened, based on what she saw. Very odd.

I didn't see any of them get their cars searched. If the cops had suspicion of drugs, I'm sure they would have searched the cars.

Another guy from my building was sitting there on his bike most of the time. Turns out he is a lawyer, and he has several pending discrimination suits against Cook County (from what I was told). He was actually ticked-off that these guys were getting treated to a two-hour traffic stop for no apparent reason. That's a problem for cops in my neighborhood - lots of lawyers live here.

It will be interesting to see how this all turns out, although I'm not sure if I will ever hear any more about it.

Mike

Well then. That clears a lot up.

jealous or douchebag cops messing with arabs.

The “banned from the restaurant” line doesn’t mean anything. Cops Lie. ALWAYS!

They just don’t want them in the neighborhood.

D