Chicago weather about to get ugly

TurboBuRick

Staff member
A blizzard warning has been issued for our area.:eek: I don't know about you guy's but I can't wait for spring time. ;) :biggrin:

Rick

A blizzard warning has been issued for our area.:eek: I don't know about you guy's but I can't wait for spring time. ;) :biggrin:

Rick

Amen Rick :eek: To bad I cannot go snowmobiling:mad: How you been? Happy New Year and I am ready for spring myself. Going to get started back on the Atomic GN Feb.2 its coming home again.:cool: Lots of new parts to try this season. Call me. Go Steelers:D

:mad: I hate cold weather :mad:And yes the next 2 days i will be working out side in the cold excavating:mad:

ya its goin to get "ugly" here for the next few days !! thanks for sending it to us :eek: :p hey only 2 1/2 months till the drags open :cool:

ya its goin to get "ugly" here for the next few days !! thanks for sending it to us :eek: :p hey only 2 1/2 months till the drags open :cool:

Hahaha! No problem. Today's high for the subs is -4 without the wind chill! :eek: Doubt I'll be washing any cars today. :rolleyes: If it was not for the snow removal buisness, we would be bankrupt! This has been the worst year for carwashing I can remember. We usually wash a ton of cars in the winter but we just can't catch a break.
Luckily I have some wireing to do on another salt truck we just had built. I can stay in the shop. That gives me something to do today. :biggrin:

I know one thing, this weekend is suppose to warm into the 20's. Got to get my sled out. Thinking of hitting the Southbend In. buffalo run trail system. Anyone car to join me?

Rick

Hahaha! No problem. Today's high for the subs is -4 without the wind chill! :eek: Doubt I'll be washing any cars today. :rolleyes: If it was not for the snow removal buisness, we would be bankrupt! This has been the worst year for carwashing I can remember. We usually wash a ton of cars in the winter but we just can't catch a break.
Luckily I have some wireing to do on another salt truck we just had built. I can stay in the shop. That gives me something to do today. :biggrin:

I know one thing, this weekend is suppose to warm into the 20's. Got to get my sled out. Thinking of hitting the Southbend In. buffalo run trail system. Anyone car to join me?

Rick

What is the Buffalo Run Trail System??? Buffalo Riding or snowmobiling;)

Hey Rick,
ya should have gone with gayree....i can imagine him scaring all the animals out of hibernation with all the jibber jabber.

Hey Rick,
ya should have gone with gayree....i can imagine him scaring all the animals out of hibernation with all the jibber jabber.

HAHA! JIBBER JABBER BASEBALL, jibber jabber baseball, jibber jabber my cars faster, jibber jabber baseball!!!!! J/K gary's da man!:biggrin:

Hey Rick,

I don't know bro, I get the feeling Gayree doesn't like me much any more. Must have been something I said. :eek:

Rick

Talked to Dan yesterday. :) Going to build another short block with better rods and pistons with roller and DLS crank. Back up just in case! I need to find a good set of doors for Buick Events this year. Know of any bro? If it keeps snowing up there I might be able to ride next month? Be careful tomorrow.I will be watching football. Go STEELERS...

I love 4x4's

We have a ton of snow. Had some fun it, but I am ready for the snow to be gone:biggrin:

Attachments

• snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 250