Chicago Trading post II

Looking for a big mouth cold air intake. The one that goes behing the driver side head light. No air filter necesary. Im by chicago il..

All prices are local pickup prices in Lyons, IL. If you need it shipped add shipping.

Good condition Seats - $400 Driver side front has a small hole(pictured) and is missing the seat belt guide. Besides that it's about a 7/10. Passenger is 8/10. Rears about a 9/10. They driver seat is manual, however my new interior has a power seat, so I can switch the tracks over if you want/need a power seat. Please note these are currently installed so I would need a couple days to get them out if interested.

Turbo Housing - brand new coated never installed from a 6265 turbo. .85 A/R. $300 invested - sell for $200

Floor mats are brand new - $80

Core condition steering wheel - $40 The stitches are good, the dye is worn away and there's a little rust on the metal.
pics are at this link:
http://turbobuick.com/forums/thread...o-housing-and-a-crappy-steering-wheel.382485/

Looking for a big mouth cold air intake. The one that goes behing the driver side head light. No air filter necesary. Im by chicago il..
You mean the canister the K&N air filter sits in, I think I have the ATR long one and the short Kenne Bell one.

Not sure wich one u talking about. But i want the one that places the filter vehind the drivers headlight.i have the ls1 n trans set up. So aslongest it works with it. Im in. Can u send me some pics? Txt them or email them... With a price. Thanx.. 708 2097872 or drosgsx@yahoo.com

does anyone on the northwest side of chi have a scanner for bmws? have an 01 530 that i need scanned to see why the trans is in limp mode.
thanks
Larry

Steve I'll take em just not sure when I have time to pick em up. I'd like to take the car up to Jimmy's this week and grab the injectors from you but most of the time I don't know my work schedule more then a day in advance.

Steve I'll take em just not sure when I have time to pick em up. I'd like to take the car up to Jimmy's this week and grab the injectors from you but most of the time I don't know my work schedule more then a day in advance.

I work in Melrose Park which is a bit closer, but I will not be there this week (going to Denver monday thru friday). Stay in touch and we'll get it figured out.

I have an almost new set of M/T Drag Radials for sale. 255/50R16 (x2) They have around 100 miles on them and NO burn outs. I'm thinking around 350.00 or Ill trade for a newer set of 15" M/T Drag Radials. I mainly in the Antioch/Gurnee area but i will be in the Orland area Oct 1st.
Thanks,
Busyman