Chicago Trading post II

I have a set of centerline warrior wheels. 15 X 8 rears and 15 X 4 fronts. Fit turbo buick with no problems or spacers. $400 OBO.

I also am about to have an available scanmaster, ANS knock alert, and a stock ECM with MaxEffort thumbwheel set up and three different maxeffort chips for 83# injectors. Also several aftermarket interior trim pieces with turbo 6 logos, that I'd like to get rid of (dash plaque, shifter plate, ash tray cover plate, turbo 6 door pull strap extrusions (sp?), etc. Also a buick motorsports radio delete plate. You can see these items in the pic below, I want to put the interior back to a much more stock appearing state.

Attachments

• Picture%20279.jpg
    Picture%20279.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 897
Cliff I'll take the door extrusions I think I have stock ones still in packages for you.

I'm also interested in the Wheel Trim. I know that jasjamz is first, but please put me in line if that falls through.

Thanks,
Busyman

pte-51 no shaft play but seals need to be replaced $75
wheel well moldings in good shape $75

Turbo is sold. Thanks
Wheel well moldings are still for sale with jasjamz in line then Busyman. Guys I'll try to take some picture of the moldings and post them for you guys to see.

I also have a set of TA Performance rocker shaft studs for $20

Turbo is sold. Thanks
Wheel well moldings are still for sale with jasjamz in line then Busyman. Guys I'll try to take some picture of the moldings and post them for you guys to see.

Here are the pics sorry it took me so long to get them been a busy weekend. They need to be cleaned up and painted and they must have taken a couple scratchs in the move from the old house so I'll take $50 for them. Please let me know if you guys are still interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 817
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 810
  • IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 802
  • IMG_1454.jpg
    IMG_1454.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 809
Close up photos.

Attachments

• IMG_1448.jpg
    IMG_1448.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 781
  • IMG_1449.jpg
    IMG_1449.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 785
  • IMG_1450.jpg
    IMG_1450.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 774
  • IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 773
Is that 75 each or for all four? Thats cheap if its for all four.

All four for $50. I've seen them go for $150 but these aren't perfect but there still in good shape even with the few scratchs. I don't need them anymore and I would like to get rid of them and see them go to some one who will use them.

jasjamz,

good job with the purchase. If the wheel trim does not work out for you please pm me.

Thanks,
Busyman

Turbo is sold. Thanks

Wheel well trim sold. Thanks

Still have the rocker shaft studs.

looking for the following parts....

shifter detent for stock shifter and t400

cheetah shifter

7.5 g-body rearend

stock control arms for rear