Chicago Trading post II

anyone got a factory floor shifter for a 3 speed transmission? Also looking for a GN shifter handle.

Thanks,

Cliff

I was thinking about driving my skylark down but as of now I don't think I am going..

shipping would only be $20 or wait untill jimmy's..

I was thinking about driving my skylark down but as of now I don't think I am going..

shipping would only be $20 or wait untill jimmy's..

I'll probably wait til Jimmy's. With my luck it'd get busted up by UPS with it being oddly shaped I know it will be hard to package up.

I know I have a set of black doors with glass, rocker panels and rear quarters..

I know the doors are pretty rust free if not rust free..but the paint is old faded etc. Was going to use them as parts..I think they also have the door panels and such, rockers and quarters can be used if you want to weld in some patch panels? They are in my grandparents shed so if anyone wants this stuff let me know... I honestly don't know what its worth, and will probably trade it for some little stuff or cash.

I'm very interested in those doors, as mine are not too healthy, and the drivers has a huge dent in it... any possibility for pictures of them? or I'd be interested in taking a look if it isn't too far from me.

Please let me know! thanks,

-Dennis

Parts

Hello, i have the following parts for sale im broke i need some cash.
NOS gn Bezel ($100) (dont remember which one), sunroof from an 87 limited no motor ($140), gn taillights good condition $180, pair of GN fenders with the gnx vents ready for paint ($200), entire powermaster assembly with pedal, motor does not work($40). Ill take offers and donations:biggrin:, thanks for looking. Im located in the west suburbs.

I'm very interested in those doors, as mine are not too healthy, and the drivers has a huge dent in it... any possibility for pictures of them? or I'd be interested in taking a look if it isn't too far from me.

Please let me know! thanks,

-Dennis

Yep I can see if I can get pics tomorrow of them when I go over there.

The doors are not perfect and have a little surface rust on the corners...the door panels are dirty but not terrible, I'll get pics when I can. I also have a driveshaft and the cruise control piece. Has the arm that goes to the throttle body and to the vacuum Thingy?

Make offers I want it gone and will put the money to a scantool. Thanks guys!

Some new rubber???

Hey guys, I am looking for some M/T Drag Radials. I am running the stock GN rims. If anyone has some, it would be great.

If not, I'm also looking for some advice:

1. What kind/size rubber should I run on the fronts, with the M/T's on the back. (gotta look good while your going fast)

2. If I purchase these M/T's new, are there any recommendations on where to buy from?

Thanks,

Busyman

Hey i found this on craigslist in chicago area. Im not sure how they would fit but maybe you can ask one of the guys on here if they would work on stock gn wheels. (Pair of Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials 275/60/15, mounted on mustang 10 hole wheels. $175.00 obo. 847-987-9184 Scott)

Thanks

Thanks Diaz. This is why I love the local section!
I will call him and see.

Thanks,
Busyman