Check this out this EBAY auction-GN engines times 2 plus top dollar parts

wyominggun

No its not mine, but would be if I had the money. Two fresh engine and tons of parts
auction number 280174673692

Description

I'v been building these turbo Buick V6's for more years than I care remember, now its time to let them go so I can focus on more pressing projects.

HERE IS A LIST OF GRAND NATIONAL PARTS FOR SALE .

· COMPLETE NEW LONG BLOCK , BILLET CAPS STUDED, POLISHED & PEANED RODS , ARP BOLTS , BALLANCED , ROSS PISTONS, TOOL STEEL PINS , COMP CAM FULLY PORTED HEADS , COMPLETE ROCKERS TO PAN WITH BALANCER STD. CRANK RACE PREPED BLOCK.

· COMPLETE NEW SHORT ALL RACE PREPED STUDED , ALIGHN HONED , BORED AND HONED WITH DECK PLATE FULLY PREPED RODS , BALANCED , SPEED PRO FORGED PISTONS , AFTERMARKET TIMING COVER COMP CAM , LIFTERS , PAN (I,M SURE IT,S GOT A STD. CRANK .BUT AT WORST IT,S A FRESH 10/10 )

· PERFECT STD CRANK ( 1 )

· FRESH 10/10 CRANK ( 1 )

· 12 GOOD STD OE PISTONS

· 2 BLOCKS STD. DEGREESED & MAGED

· 1 PR. PORTED HEADS POLISHED CHAMBERS , VALVE JOB DONE ON VGS , CBN RESURFACED FRESH READY TO ASSEMBLE

· 1 PR HEADS SAME AS ABOVE EXCEPT CHAMBERS ARE NOT POLISHED

· 1 SINGLE HEAD SAME AS ABOVE

· 1 PR FRESH HEADS STOCK READY TO ASSEMBLE

· 1 PR HEADS FRESH FULLY ASSEMBLED , READY TO BOLT ON

· 2 THROTTLE BODYS

· ATLEAST 8 MTR MOUNTS

· 2 SETS CON RODS

· ASSORTED ENGINE HARDWARE INCLUDING ALL THE HARD TO FIND STUFF LIKE THE BRASS FITTNGS , PUSH RODS , ROCKER SHAFTS , TIMING COVER, BALANCER , ETC

· MECH. ROLLER FOR NON STAGE HEAD

· BRAND NEW ARP HEAD BOLTS

· BRAND NEW ARP STAGE II HEAD BOLT KIT

· GEAR DRIVE KIT

· 1 UPPER / 2 LOWER STEEL PULLYS

· 1 LOWER ALUMINIUM PULLY

· ASSORTED BRACKETS / PS / HOSES / CRANK SENSOR ETC.

· I HAVE VALVE PCS. BRAND NEW SPRINGS ETC.

· MANFOLDS ( EXT. )

· BASICLY EVERTHING GN RELATED I HAVE WILL GO I CAN E-MAIL MORE PICS IF NEEDED. CONTACT KIRK @ 905-686-0015

Attachments

• 109.JPG
    109.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 109-1.JPG
    109-1.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 292
  • 109-2.JPG
    109-2.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 109-3.JPG
    109-3.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 109-4.JPG
    109-4.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 292
anybody know anyone they buy stuff from on ebay? You will have to look at his feedback, looks good to me. email him and ask for his number.

Gee why no paypal? Accepts personal checks though, watch your money fly out the window. I would be leery. No recourse without paypal or Credit Card.

Gee why no paypal? Accepts personal checks though, watch your money fly out the window. I would be leery. No recourse without paypal or Credit Card.

I sell a ton of stuff on Ebay, and no longer accept Paypal. Paypal as a company is a complete joke! I've been burned with three different transactions, and Paypal did not cover any of them. All were under their "guarantee". If someone empties their Paypal account, they will not recover anything. Just food for thought for you guys that use Ebay and Paypal alot. The credit card is a whole different deal. I don't know this seller, but his feedback is all as a seller and is perfect. Not an easy thing to do with all the yahoo's on Ebay.:cool:

I sell a ton of stuff on Ebay, and no longer accept Paypal. Paypal as a company is a complete joke! I've been burned with three different transactions, and Paypal did not cover any of them. All were under their "guarantee". If someone empties their Paypal account, they will not recover anything. Just food for thought for you guys that use Ebay and Paypal alot. The credit card is a whole different deal. I don't know this seller, but his feedback is all as a seller and is perfect. Not an easy thing to do with all the yahoo's on Ebay.:cool:

Point taken. Everybody should still be leery anyway and check things out thoroughly before sending any money esp. $5000.

your right his record is flawless for almost 4 yrs and 47 transactions. I assume he sells mostly out of his shop.

Recourse..

Just an FYI, while it would be a pain, if you mail someone a m.o. or check you do have recourse.
Being it is thru the mail it is a federal offense, worse if it goes across state boundaries. Also, if it is thru the internet it is a whole separte crime. Either way if you get the gov'ts Internet crime division on it (IC3) you will get results and fast!
I had to do this once with a low life. I did get my parts fast after that.

BTW, that car doesn't look too bad.

Just an FYI, while it would be a pain, if you mail someone a m.o. or check you do have recourse.
Being it is thru the mail it is a federal offense, worse if it goes across state boundaries. Also, if it is thru the internet it is a whole separte crime. Either way if you get the gov'ts Internet crime division on it (IC3) you will get results and fast!

Not sure what this guy is talking about. Did someone get ripped off on this deal. oh yea, feds wont get involved unless its for over $10,000.

Not sure what this guy is talking about. Did someone get ripped off on this deal.. also not sure what car he is reffering too as it is an engine only.

It was refering to this quote. Sorry if anyone was confused or thought I was trying to say anything bad about the seller or the auction, I don't know him or have any issue with the auction / seller. I was only talking about protecting yourself in case of someone tries to screw you over.
Essentially $.02 for what it's worth.
btw; the car was another thread. I had multiple windows open at the same time. oops!