check out this pimpin' GN

Originally posted by DavzGN
what a pimpin ride

David
87GN
Oh my eye's, they're burning!!!

Next time please put a warning that viewing may be hazardous to your eyes. If I had been using one of those web ready phones in the car you would be tearing me from a telephone pole right now!

That's just plain SAD!!! What's really scary is I saw one with T-Tops last night at the local cruz spot and even the Impala SS guys were all wow what a WASTE.:eek:

Bling bling!

This guy lives within an hour of me. Believe it or not, theres 2 more in my town with the same wheels, only one has 15"s on it. The one with 20's has a 350 in it. They couldn't stop blowing headgaskets, so they jerked it. The motor is sitting somewhere, I've tried to locate it through this guys buddies (He's in prison), but no one can find it. They probably junked it. Idiots.

I'm going to call this guy and try to buy this car. Maybe without the rims and stereo I can get a good deal. Looks nice otherwise.

i like them wheels on there i think it looks good. i like them alot better if they came in chrome they would be alot nicer. just my 2 cents

Sorry, but that's a waste of a good car...Whoever did that to a GN needs to be mentally checked.... My dime-piece

damn people calm down.

BUY THE CAR, SELL THE WHEELS.

oh wow look problem solved.. damn all he did was put some wheels on it and a diff steering wheel, the original wheel was probably trash anyway. he didnt "DO ANYTHING" to the car.. he put 20s on it. and when you loosen those lugnuts, they will come off. sell those wheels and buy all the stuff you need to get the car running in top shape.

great deal.. i bet that car goes for way less than its worth.

dude is an idiot...throw on the stock wheels or buy a set if you dont have them and youll make MUCH more money on the GN...then sell the dubs seperatly or save them for whatever poor car he buys next

Wow, glad ya'll can't see my car up close. I have the wire rims too, just half a foot smaller.:D I've had several people tell me the car looks good, and some to say they like the stockers better. Personally, I don't like the stock 86-87 rims, but the stock 84-85s are o.k. J.M.O.

How much do you think those rims cost? I bet you those tires arnt cheap eather. If I had the money, Id buy the car, sell the rims and use the money for mods. :D

BOOSTD

Originally posted by TType84
damn people calm down.

BUY THE CAR, SELL THE WHEELS.

oh wow look problem solved.. damn all he did was put some wheels on it and a diff steering wheel, the original wheel was probably trash anyway. he didnt "DO ANYTHING" to the car.. he put 20s on it. and when you loosen those lugnuts, they will come off. sell those wheels and buy all the stuff you need to get the car running in top shape.

great deal.. i bet that car goes for way less than its worth.

EXACTLY!!!! but don't forget that steering wheel!!!:eek: :eek: