check out this pimpin' GN

Forget the wheels and steering wheel. the car is just dirty. I could never buy a car from someone who can't clean the car before he sells it. That is just the way I was brought up. My father used to say, "If a person can't clean their car for someone who is potentially going to buy it that probably means they don't take care of it."

I don't believe that. I leave my cars dirty. Just concentrate on making them fast. Every time I clean one up it gets broken into. I don't have time to clean and pimp I mean primp out on my cars. I'm not saying it's ok to be a slob, and spill stinking stuff all over it. My engine is spotless, especially inside where it counts! My GN with nice paint has the steering column shredded, and a big hole in the dash where many cd players had lived. Since I brought that one here in 1995 it has been broken into no less than 8 count em 8 times! My GN with the bad paint, and some select junk here and there in the inside has never been touched. Ha ha ! Later.....Danny

I am not saying my theory is law. I am saying that is how I choose to buy my cars. If I go to buy a car and the inside is a mess and the car hasn't been washed in weeks it tells me something about the guy i am buying from. Now, if the inside is just dusty and the car is a little dirty cuz it just rained or something that is one thing but filth will prevent me from buying from that person. The quaility of the paint is not considered being dirty to me. That will play into the price but won't prevent me from buying if the car is kept clean.