Check out the banner I made at work...

OK. I think I've got most of it cleared up. If anyone gets a call after this week, please let me know, so I can take care of it.

donnie@creativebigprint.com

Oh, and I'm sorry to say, but I'm not going to be doing any for awhile. It's just to much of a hassle since they are how they are about stuff. :(

bump
gnttype1.JPG

Well, if you get a chance to make these once again, I'll take one or two!!! Thanks for the link PaCemkr86.

Ok, if anyone wants any banners, please call Debbie Durham at 704-487-5971 Mon - Fri from 9am to 5 pm EST. Let her know if you would like something custom as that is what we do, custom banners and billboards. We have 3 designers, so if you can think of it they can make it happen. I'll still be doing the printing but due to how things went last time, they can handle all the rest. BTW, we print almost anything you can think of there...from billboards to banners. We also have a new smaller high-res printer that can really make some awsome stuff!! I'm sure the pricing has changed a little, but should still be in range with what you were getting before! Debbie will be able to help you with any questions that you may have........or at the least, get you in touch with one of the designers so they can get it taken care of.

Sorry for the delay guys and I hope everyone who has gotten there stuff is happy with it!!:biggrin:

BTW, if anyone would rather email her to get one, it's deb@creativebigprint.com ! She also said the pricing from before is almost the same, not but a little increase on them because they are so large. Smaller ones, of course, would be cheaper! Thanks!!