Check out my junkyard finds!

slow305

One Cool Guy
Check out this score. The paint on the car was junky, but surprisingly, it had a few very nice interior and exterior pieces.

Tailights.jpg

Speedoclustertrim.jpg

HeadlightBezels.jpg

And the one that I'm most proud of:
Dashpad.jpg

Damn I've been looking for one of those since I bought the car back in '05.

Be Jealous

There was even a really nice grille and a 9 out of 10 header panel. The entire rest of the dash (minus the chrome center strip which I took) was in great condition too. I was thinking of taking the seats because they were the plush, old man seats, but I figured they'd be a little out of place in the GN, better in a TType.

Doors and body panels all looked good and all the glass was still in tacked, crappy window tint and all. By the way Steve, I looked for a 109 block while I was out there and didn't see any.

Did you say header panel? I need to go get it then...pick-n-pull?

BTW:nice fence.;)

Can't see the pics, at work, so will have to check em out when I get home in the morning.

But where is that yard? A few small pieces that I need.

The header panel only had flaws where you would never see them. Mainly underneath the headlight bezels. I was thinking of pulling it off, but I didn't want to mess with it right then. The paint is terrible and it has the emblem in the middle (of course), but no cracks in the important areas. By the way, how do you suggest painting the dash piece it so it looks ok again?

Pick-n-pull is where they all came from. In Va Beach near Virginia Beach Blvd and Oceana Dr. Depending on the pieces you're looking for, you have to get them before someone else does. Are you looking for interior or exterior pieces? They also cycle through cars very quickly, so you have to be on top of it out there. I have never seen a Regal out there in such good condition and it was far from good, just little actual damage. I wish I needed the bumpers, the chrome was perfect.

I'm just looking for some small interior pieces like the mount for the right side sun visor.

Only exterior I am wanting is a front left bumper filler.....maybe I will get lucky some day! Gonna find that place and start making weekly trips.

Thanks!

The header panel only had flaws where you would never see them. Mainly underneath the headlight bezels. I was thinking of pulling it off, but I didn't want to mess with it right then. The paint is terrible and it has the emblem in the middle (of course), but no cracks in the important areas. By the way, how do you suggest painting the dash piece it so it looks ok again?

Pick-n-pull is where they all came from. In Va Beach near Virginia Beach Blvd and Oceana Dr. Depending on the pieces you're looking for, you have to get them before someone else does. Are you looking for interior or exterior pieces? They also cycle through cars very quickly, so you have to be on top of it out there. I have never seen a Regal out there in such good condition and it was far from good, just little actual damage. I wish I needed the bumpers, the chrome was perfect.

Going tonite after work!!Scratch that..they close at 6PM,will try Sat or Sun.

Link works here and at my work so I believe the problem maybe on your end.
I not usuable,Tracey was looking and he didn't see a header that was usual at all. He goes usually every 1-2weeks. The pic was taken Friday.

Ha ha, no. That was the OTHER Regal there. I would not have said minor damage on that one. The one I was looking at had no bondo and was white in color. I guess they hauled it away already. I remember seeing that regal out there though. Sorry for the bad lead. By the way, nice finger. :D

The white was in worse shape than that one..It had a chip the size of half a cueball where the hood meets and was cracked at the headlight bucket....Someone must of needed it badly because its gone now.....Not trying to offend, I just know Steve wants one in VGC and those weren't it...Take care..

Hm, it looked good when I was there. I definitely don't remember the large hole. The headlight damage might have been larger than I thought though. Oh well, better luck next time.

I ended up at the one next to the airbase the other day....thought that was the place you were talking about!

Didn't even know there was another one in that area! Gonna swing by end of next week.