cheapest rims you'll get

sweatnblood

not sure if I loaded this right but just wanted to show you about the cheapest way to put some rims on your car...I'm in the middle east so figured that if they get a scrach or something not really going to be that mad...also for 39.99 your not going to find a better rim...kinda gives it a oldschool nascar look...wish i had a better camera to show it better but they are 15x8 4" backspace...265 rear/ 235 front...maybe something for the winter months or whatever...what do you guys think

tony

DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0107.jpgDSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

put some limo tent all the way around and it would look sweet.

Lookin good :cool: We have the same center caps too lol. I spray painted mine black it made a wold of a difference.
Picture119.jpg

Slap a big number 3 on the side and you'll have something then....;)
nah, gotta keep it in the Buick family.
paint the car green, throw a pair of 3's and a "Skoal Bandit" logo on it, and pretend you're Harry Gant.

car

yea just got new glass and would of put some tint on...but have to pass inspection here in the middle east where there is a no tent rule...go figure...but yea was thinking about the big # 3 on the side...lol...still working on the fuel pump over heating thing...

looks pretty good for the money- what if you repinstriped the lips in yellow and red?

Looks like a shine runner. :cool: I've seen a MC with the same rims and wondered how they would look on a GN.

I actually really like the way they look for being a cheap wheel. I was tossing around the idea of grabbing a set of these wheels to mount some nice tires on to go autocross on. I think they come in bigger sizes too, like up to 17'' and they're still like 64 bucks or so! Definetly a cheap and cool alternative to expensive wheels.

Call me crazy, but do those come in bigger sizes chrome or silver? a quick glance they could look like a stock GN rim and be a lighter racing alternative if you could mount the GN center cap somehow.

For our bolt pattern, I was only able to find one rim size...15x7 with 4" backspacing. They are 65.95 each. They have a 16" rim but it wont fit a Buick. where did you find them for $39?

maybe it was jeg's

i thought is was summit...but it could of been jeg's...you know they sell the same thing pretty much...but they are the 15x8 for 39.99

I ran those for several years. I used a spinner kit to finish them off. Also used the stock center caps for awhile.I had tinted windows and GNX louvers at the time. I loved the way it looked.

I was just looking through a summit catalog and saw that Crager and US wheel make the same rim, but in 16 and 17" sizes with our bolt pattern. I am now re-thinking these wheels. cant decide on what would look best. 16" or 17. I am thinking probably the 16's. I would really like to see a pic of a GN with these rims in a 17" size.

I really want the look of GNX wheels or a similar black w/ polished lip wheel in a 17. I am having no luck in finding what I want without running adapters to fit our bolt pattern. I think these wheels will give me the look I want for way less money.

I really like those. Are they any lighter than a stock GN wheel? I know in the back of the Summit catalog in the circle track section you can buy the AERO wheels which are the same thing the Nextel cars run and they're around $44 I think.

The 15x8 ones from Crager weigh 28lbs. the 16x8 are about 37lbs according to the website. dont know what the stock wheels weigh. I am thinking about getting this style wheel from US Wheel instead since they offer better backspacing numbers than Crager