Charlotte-Gastonia-Shelby Area Tuners

wilkinsde

Can anyone recommend a good tuner in the Charlotte-Gastonia-Shelby, NC area? I live just outside of Shelby. Thanks.

ill be willing to help u i just live near gastonia ,belmont ,mt.holly area:) give me a call 704 842 8587my name is kevin
thanks regalwe4

Here are my car specific upgrades. Based on the reading I've done, I realize that I'm in need of a downpipe. Just looking for someone to maximize the car's potential through proper tuning, and could show me a thing or two.
Thanks.

'87GN, engine rebuilt 3-1-08 @ 131k, forged pistons, bored .030 over, 107t cam (Poston's), Poston headers, minor head porting, TA49 turbo, tranny refresh w/ 2800 stall, stock exhaust and downpipe (no catalytic converter), adj. fuel regulator, Walbro fuel pump w/ hotwire kit, Duttweiler intercooler neck, RJC Power Plate and Rocker Shaft supports, Scanmaster, external boost gauge, 60lb injectors w/ Turbotweak chip, K&N air filter, posi-rearend, Razor's Alcohol Injection System

Here are my car specific upgrades. Based on the reading I've done, I realize that I'm in need of a downpipe. Just looking for someone to maximize the car's potential through proper tuning, and could show me a thing or two.
Thanks.

'87GN, engine rebuilt 3-1-08 @ 131k, forged pistons, bored .030 over, 107t cam (Poston's), Poston headers, minor head porting, TA49 turbo, tranny refresh w/ 2800 stall, stock exhaust and downpipe (no catalytic converter), adj. fuel regulator, Walbro fuel pump w/ hotwire kit, Duttweiler intercooler neck, RJC Power Plate and Rocker Shaft supports, Scanmaster, external boost gauge, 60lb injectors w/ Turbotweak chip, K&N air filter, posi-rearend, Razor's Alcohol Injection System

I talked with Kevin, and he mentioned you gave him a call. Get up with him and if you guys need any help let me know.

K.

Very Sad News

It is with heavy heart I share this awful news with all of you. Mr. Mark Riley, owner and operator of Turbo Tune in Greensboro, nc passed away in his sleep last night. He was my mentor, advisor, soul mate and dear friend. Rest in Peace, Mark!

bob aka stgman

It is with heavy heart I share this awful news with all of you. Mr. Mark Riley, owner and operator of Turbo Tune in Greensboro, nc passed away in his sleep last night. He was my mentor, advisor, soul mate and dear friend. Rest in Peace, Mark!

bob aka stgman
WHAT????!!!! Bob, was Mark sick? I don't know what to say. I liked Mark. He had a very unique personality. Some didn't know how to take him. He was always always always nice and friendly toward me. He was a very smart guy. He'll be missed.