Changing over to E-85 ??? on pump

onefastgn

Changing over to E-85 and all I see is the 255 single pump set up with hot wire kit from Racetronix for $160.00.
My question is...Is there a better single pump like the 340 or something else so I don't have to do the pump again anytime soon.
I have ordered 80 lb injector chip combo from TT for E-85 already
Is there anything I need to do to the fuel lines?
My set up is stock block TA49 turbo, mild ported heads.
Thanks

The 255 pump will support 60's. The Deatschwerks pump will be closer to fully supporting 80's. It's pretty much a direct fit.

I have a double pumper on mine with 120's, but so far for my power level I've figured 80lbs injectors would've been fine. I'm low 11's @ 119

Deatschwerks has 2 pumps. 340lph and 255lph. Choose the one that best suits your needs based on your goals. Few have reported high fuel pressure issues with the 340lph on stock fuel lines, most have had no problems (do a search). Before I sold my GN I had a Deatschwerks DW200 (255 lph) installed. It wasn't exactly a direct fit though. Had to modify the hangar a bit for it to seat properly to install the sock.

http://www.buickgn.com/fuelpumpsinjectorspage.htm

Deatschwerks has 2 pumps. 340lph and 255lph. Choose the one that best suits your needs based on your goals. Few have reported high fuel pressure issues with the 340lph on stock fuel lines, most have had no problems (do a search). Before I sold my GN I had a Deatschwerks DW200 (255 lph) installed. It wasn't exactly a direct fit though. Had to modify the hangar a bit for it to seat properly to install the sock.

http://www.buickgn.com/fuelpumpsinjectorspage.htm
Thanks, So the hotwire kit from Racetronix will still work the same for the 340 I take it?

Yes. Make sure it's for the TTA though. Also get the in tank intermediate harness from them. The one I used was from a Corvette I believe. They recommended the right one for me.

image.jpg

I haven't had the car on the Dyno yet with the new setup . The old combo made 510hp 610TQ . I bought the pump from full throttle . I do have the race tronics fuel line kit -6 -8 . I also installed a ethonal sensor in the return line to let my ECM know what kind of timing to throw at it

I haven't had the car on the Dyno yet with the new setup . The old combo made 510hp 610TQ . I bought the pump from full throttle . I do have the race tronics fuel line kit -6 -8 . I also installed a ethonal sensor in the return line to let my ECM know what kind of timing to throw at it
Good to know. I take it you must have Racetronix hotwire kit then?
I might just go that route on stock lines and see what happens on the SM.