change turbo nead fix fast

jowy

I change turbo for a bigger one ..what graphic have to change to start better .. I change a cheeta 3 for 67/68 precicion turbo one fast computer

What do you mean start better? Do you mean starting the engine or spooling the turbo? A 68 turbine is not very fun on the street with a low compression small displacement V6 engine. You need approximately 1200 RPM more stall speed at zero to have the same spool up as your old stage III cheetah

BPE2013@hotmail.com

I have a strock 3.65 and 3200 rpm convertor
That may work ok at the drag strip when launching with 10+psi but from a roll it will be very lazy. I recently was able to back to back my 6265 with a 68 turbine turbo and spoolup was much slower. From a roll without kick down about 2 sec longer. Night and day difference.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Thanks bison i Will check and if i nead moré tork convertor ....o i Will back the cheeta for now

You'd be better off with a smaller turbine and the correct torque converter. This way spool will be good on the street and the turbo will support the interned power level. In addition to the stall at 0 you need to know the stall at full power to be able to get the most out of what you have

BPE2013@hotmail.com

I have this turbo on the box for 18 months and Now is no Easy for lunch break ,, but i nead a little better than the cheeta,, thanks again