Celebrities who have owned a Turbo Buick.

Turbodan

I was just wondering today what other Celebs have owned a Turbo Buick. I know Sean Penn had one that had gotten stolen back in 2002. Also I know that Dave Navarro had just gotten one given to him for his b day about a year and a half ago. Also Sam Kinison died in his 89 Turbo Trans Am. Have there been other celebs who have owned these cars?

I have a video of Jay Leno doing a burnout in his Grand national against Tim Allen who is doing one in his mustang.

I was under the impression that that wasnt lenos car

I could almost swear someone said it was duttweiler's

and if they put some weenie low profile tires (like the stang had compared to the huge slicks the buick was on) on that buick it probably wouldnt even go anywhere, thus the stang would have still won. Would have been a neat smoke show though.

Alonzo Highsmith has a GN (Football Player Houston Oilers )

Bubba McDowell has a Turbo T/A & Typhoon (Football Player Houston Oilers)

I think reggie had a GNX in car collection that cought on fire.

That was Duttweiler's GN on the Tonight Show.

dont forget the crippled guy who won that reality show i forgot the name of the show, also carmen electra's husband has one and sean penn also owns one..

larry bird has a 10 mile low mint g.n,and some rap star i remember seeing in mtv cribs has a mildy modified gn. oscar de hoja(boxer) has a never driven tta.

I believe the golfer Fuzzy Zoeller - who is a car enthusiast/collector - said his favorite car was his GNX.

Add Sam Elliott's name to the list. Either has or had a GN. Might have wrecked it for one of the movies he was in. Blace Beauty or Fatal Beauty maybe.

I seem to recall Burt Reynolds owning a GNX early on.

Also I remember reading in a Sunday Edition newspaper magazine that Randy Travis owned a GMC Syclone.

Gibby Haynes from the Butthole Surfers sold his GN on ebay a few years back.

troGNman said:
Gibby Haynes from the Butthole Surfers sold his GN on ebay a few years back.
Dam, someone else knew that..I was about to post that.

sean penn had a 87 gn that got stolen had his guns in the trunk and the police found the car guns still in the trunk. the lesson here is to carry them and shot first ask ? later

Mo Vaugn ,former Red Sox player had one. Sold or gave it to his cousin who was also his agent. He then proceeded to streey race it all over the place. Bob Borelli (Buick Racer) tuned it and did most all of the mods to it. It recently ended up with a twin turbo chevy motor in it. :eek:

I think that Michael Utley, the Detroit Lion who suffered a parilyzing injury on the field several years ago had a GN