CAS V2 front mount

DonnieShort

Who's Next?
I have an excellent condition CAS v2 front mount for sale. Comes with IC ( black ) all pipes ( 2½" black pc ), hoses, hardware and clamps. Pipes can be upgraded to 3" because it has 3" outlets from the IC but those would have to be gotten from a vendor ( I don't have the 3" pipes so there is no confusion ) The up pipe is 2 piece from the IC to the tb and will come with 2 up pipes. One is 2½" ( black pc )and the other one 2¾" ( silver pc ) that is drilled for dual alky nozzles. $700 shipped. Thanks for looking. Best and quickest method of contact is direct email donnieandheather@alltel.net

Originally posted by DonnieShort
I have an excellent condition CAS v2 front mount for sale. Comes with IC ( black ) all pipes ( 2½" black pc ), hoses, hardware and clamps. Pipes can be upgraded to 3" because it has 3" outlets from the IC but those would have to be gotten from a vendor ( I don't have the 3" pipes so there is no confusion ) The up pipe is 2 piece from the IC to the tb and will come with 2 up pipes. One is 2½" ( black pc )and the other one 2¾" ( silver pc ) that is drilled for dual alky nozzles. $700 shipped. Thanks for looking. Best and quickest method of contact is direct email donnieandheather@alltel.net

Or best reasonable offer:)