CAS V2 Front Mount IC with Pipes

billsgn

Hard Member
Selling my polished, CAS V2 FMIC complete with 3" polished pipes, couplers and clamps. Still on the car so I don't have pics yet (other than car pics) but plan to have it out this week. The IC and pipes are in great condition with no damage.

$700 obo + shipping.

Selling my polished, CAS V2 FMIC complete with 3" polished pipes, couplers and clamps. Still on the car so I don't have pics yet (other than car pics) but plan to have it out this week. The IC and pipes are in great condition with no damage.

$700 obo + shipping.

Oops, meant to say $700 obo shipped.

Also, I would be interested in a good stock location IC + cash.

Thanks, Bill

How much credit would you give for a dutt neck stocker with the shroud? The bottom part of the shroud is custom sheetmetal.

How much credit would you give for a dutt neck stocker with the shroud? The bottom part of the shroud is custom sheetmetal.

I suppose whatever they are worth....

For those that have pm'ed me about pictures, I will try to get them before this weekend. The car is at the shop and the IC is still in the car so I need to get down there and get it out of the car to get pics.

Thanks, Bill

YOU REALY ARE GOING BACK STOCK UH ? THE GN RAN A 6:91 TODAY @ 7-10 DRAGWAY IN NC @ 23LBS BOOST WITH ALKY AND 93OCT, NEW M/Ts . then got 19mpg on the way home. been driving it to work for the last 2 weeks 60 miles round trip. Best of luck to you.

Picture 137.jpg

Dan over at GN Northwest got the IC out of the car for me so here are a couple of pictures as promised....

Thanks, Bill

Attachments

• CAS V2 01.jpg
    CAS V2 01.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 598
  • CAS V2 02.jpg
    CAS V2 02.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 597
My avatar (altho small) is a picture of it in the car. Cant find the original pic.

Thanks, Bill

Used to have a V-2. Got a V-1 now.

OBO - $500?

Hot Air

Guys & Gals,
I had one of these and it is very nice! CAS did good work. Weight a bunch less than a V-1 too. Let me know if you change your mind.
Conrad

Guys & Gals,
I had one of these and it is very nice! CAS did good work. Weight a bunch less than a V-1 too. Let me know if you change your mind.
Conrad

Thanks Conrad, you're a stand up guy and if I ever decide to give someone a screamin deal, it will be you.... :cool:

By the way, I just realized that I failed to mention the up-pipe is drilled for Alky. This IC will come with everything pictured including the couplers, clamps and hardware.

Thanks, Bill

New price....$625 + shipping.

This is a screaming deal for one of the best front mount intercoolers ever made for our cars. The IC is in great condition with no damage anywhere. These intercoolers sold for more than $1000 when they were available from CAS.

Thanks, Bill