CAS Intercooler pipes BRAND NEW

turbobuick

Staff member
I have a run of brand new CAS V1 intercooler pipes directly from the original manufacturer and from the original CAS design drawings. They are 3" aluminum and fit a Champion or BGC intake or stock with plenum spacer intake. I have 4 sets available and ready to ship. $180 plus shipping & materials ($10)

Some options:
IAT bung welded in $20
Split inlet pipe to make it a 2-piece and bead roll ends $10

IMAG1235_zps74b1e2fd.jpg

Only two sets left!!

I have to order 10 sets at a time so it would be awhile before I did this again.

will these fit the ESP front mount?
not even close , the ones he has here are for ICs with the 90 elbow inlet and outlet that are angled inward under the rad support

with the esp one pipe comes straight in from bottom and the other is at an angle outward
you might be able to use them to get you to the bottom of the radiator support but then you would need to work out the curves back up to the IC as well as the size matching since the pipes here are 3"and the esp is 2.5" in/out

if you want to see what the CAS intercooler looks like that these pipes were meant to be used on check this link
theres also an ESP FMIC tested so you can compare
http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/bob_dick.htm
will work with cottons . i have his pipes on my CAS V1 and they will work on the V2

I have two sets still available. Send me a PM with your address and if you want a split inlet pipe and/or IAT bung welded in.
Thanks

Wish you had some for the old PTE front mount!

Very cool that you had these made and got some extras for others. You da man!

Still have one set, this is the LAST set and I doubt I will run them again.