Car's back from KDK

Jas89TTA

Picked it up yesterday and drove it back home. Just wanted to say they did a grat job. Right now I'm trying not to get too excited since I've had so much trouble with the car. It seems like Kevin got it all worked out and running great. It put down 545 rwhp and 578 rwtq @ 23psi on pump gas with Alky (Juilo's kit) Still nervous I haven't gone past 12 psi yet but it pulls nice and hard. One day I might get brave but for now I'll just enjoy it for awhile ;)

Enjoy it for sure!!!! Sounds like its going to be a wild ride at full boost:eek:

Picked it up yesterday and drove it back home. Just wanted to say they did a grat job. Right now I'm trying not to get too excited since I've had so much trouble with the car. It seems like Kevin got it all worked out and running great. It put down 545 rwhp and 578 rwtq @ 23psi on pump gas with Alky (Juilo's kit) Still nervous I haven't gone past 12 psi yet but it pulls nice and hard. One day I might get brave but for now I'll just enjoy it for awhile ;)
Nice what is the combo,sounds sweet...:wink:

Congrats.. put some miles on it and enjoy it for a while.

I heard its a hoot to drive..

Cheers

Julio

Me too..:p I'm still gona take it easy for awhile, It's nice to have it back and on the road. It's at the upholstery shop right now getting the headliner installed I got for it about 2 years ago. It was about 37 outside this morning on my way to work and man the car was running nice and strong.