car wont run!!! its not at home either!

Thats wierd that the codes are there and then gone. Almost sonding like the ECM now. Did you try to unplug and plug back in the ECM? Pull the chip and refresh the connection there too. Can you put your hands on a another ecm to try?

yeah thats what it sounds like to me. i had that problem a couple of weeks agao but my car ran but like crap. make sure no water has got into the ecm plug and all the wires are good.

Really sounds like a loose or corroded connection at ecm or ignition module.

i did change chips and wiggled them all around...ill check ecm connection tonight i really hope its the ignition module so i can get this thing going tonight! i appreciate all of your help!

i went back to the car last night. The ignition module tested fine 5 times so its not the ign. module. my scanmaster's ground got disconnected somehow so thats why it wasnt giving good readings..i bought a crank sensor last night and will try to borrow a MAF sensor...could a crank sensor make all of this happen? Also if the MAF sensor was unplugged would it still run?

Where are you located? Maybe one of us could stop by and give a second pair of eyes to the problem.

Do you have a Cat converter on the car still? I had a car act like that when the converter plugged up. Probably not the problem but yah never know.

When my GN did this is was the MAF but I know you have unplugged that already.

:mad: WELLLL im the idiot of the week! i want to thank everyone who helped and gave there suggestions i appreciate it very much! I changed crank sensor today and we try to fired it back up, the car did about the same thing but the crank sensor did look bad so if nothing else its been changed and is good now! we then take the spark plugs out to find them totally soaked! it even had beads of water coming off of them :mad: :eek: so apparently with the crazy temperature changes here moisture got into the tank and that was part of the problem...we also went to check the cam sensor timing again with a cam sensor tool...apparently my little tool is worthless because it didnt do anything this time we tried to check it..so we adjusted timing by ear..needless to say the car runs like a champ again after i tested MAF, Computer, Cam sensor cap, crank sensor, everyfuse, all grounds, ign. module, all of this and it ends up just being out of time:mad: BUT im not going to complain it is running again like a champ:D thanks to everyone who helped!