CAR VALUE 24 K 2 owner rosewood 87 T

BobbyBuick

Any have an idea for a low optioned untouched 87 Rosewood T 24 K
9728683444_5c13366d63_b.jpg

this car has OEM paint the only thing changed are the tires
It is Factory Rosewood

Im not fond of the color but she is very nice !!
Should be a very low production color..dont have a clue on the price

Bryan

No idea on current value as I think these are cars are still selling for way too low. But if I had to guess I would say low to mid 20's.

this car has OEM paint the only thing changed are the tire
It is Factory Rosewood

Looks clean, besides the color the only other things I don't like about it is that someone put weights on the front of the rims and the black exhaust. It also has almost twice the milage of my low milage car.

so 24 k on a 26 year old car is not low miles to you, 800 miles a year OKAY COOL

so 24 k on a 26 year old car is not low miles to you, 800 miles a year OKAY COOL

I never said it wasn't low milage, I just said it has almost twice as much milage as my car. If you like it buy it, because in the end what you think about it, is the only thing that really matters. It's like when people ask me what kind of car they should buy. I never tell them to buy a car I like, I always as them if there is any model they really like and if there is I tell them, buy what you like.

IMO that's a very nice looking car color and all. The only thing I would lose is the body side moldings. You could take an old POS and spend 20k on it and still not have a car this nice.

never said i was buying it actually may be selling it .Just wanted to know what an approximate value was for this in todays market

Jeezy Creezy, the man only asked what it could be worth. Wheel weights? Mouldings? Take off you hoser. o_O

I think rosewood cars are badass. I wish Kendall Frederick still hung around, he has one. I'd take a guess @$18 - $19K but as with everything, it takes the right buyer.

I don't like about it is that someone put weights on the front of the rims and the black exhaust.
Whats the problem with having wheel weights, it just shows he took care of it by having the tires and rims balanced. The black exhaust compliments the black trim. Everything looks tasteful. :cool:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Jeezy Creezy, the man only asked what it could be worth. Wheel weights? Mouldings? Take off you hoser. o_O

I think rosewood cars are badass. I wish Kendall Frederick still hung around, he has one. I'd take a guess @$18 - $19K but as with everything, it takes the right buyer.

I wasn't being critical of the car at all. I think it is a very nice car and would be proud to own it.

Is that a Mary Kay car? The dark rosewood is really nice, this color is way too pink.

That would be medium rosewood metallic. There is a lighter, very salmon color called light rosewood metallic , too. Something for everyone back then.

Nice car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Great looking car , that is a low mile original. Value? idn . Prices are all over the board, We are stuck in " Special Interest " hell for maybe 10 more years?? Enjoy it!

IllhaveaV6

Did you expect any different on here?

D