CAR VALUE 24 K 2 owner rosewood 87 T

Awesome looking car. I would say 17k plus I bet you could get more with the 'right buyer' as John Larkin said.

For the People who answered my Question Thank You Sounds like 17 to 22
9731731375_08946af673_b.jpg

9731730133_c57ab0558e_b.jpg

9734957262_9d5f6ab720_b.jpg

9734961656_f88ba5c0b0_b.jpg

Damn that's a nice car. If it were offered, I would have to consider trading the GN for it. And I think I would have to convert it to stainless trim to brighten it up a little. It's purty,

Jeezy Creezy, the man only asked what it could be worth. Wheel weights? Mouldings? Take off you hoser. o_O

I think rosewood cars are badass. I wish Kendall Frederick still hung around, he has one. I'd take a guess @$18 - $19K but as with everything, it takes the right buyer.

I mentioned the color because, the last time I checked the color of the car can have an affect on the price of the car, same as how everyone here things a black GN is worth more than a T. I never mentioned mouldings! I get comments about my T not being worth as much as a GN all the time. If your going to ask a high price for a car, I would expect some people having issues, others probably wouldn't care.

Whats the problem with having wheel weights, it just shows he took care of it by having the tires and rims balanced. The black exhaust compliments the black trim. Everything looks tasteful. :cool:

Seriously? I'd kick someone ass if they did that to my rims! It's called corrosion, your putting two dissimilar metals together.

I think rosewood cars are badass. I wish Kendall Frederick still hung around, he has one. I'd take a guess @$18 - $19K but as with everything, it takes the right buyer.

I pretty sure Kendall sold that car before he got it finished. I was looking forward to how it was going to turn out as it was shaping up into a badassed ride. His website for the car was second hand six racing.com or something like that but the site is no longer up.

This car is very clean and looks to be worth top notch dollar. Goodluck with the sale.

Bob,

It's a beautiful car, I used to have an '86 T-Type that was Rosewood. I miss it to be honest. :( If you aren't in a position where you need the money I'd hold onto it. Clean low mileage T-Types and Turbo T's are getting more and more scarce.

Neal

Picture 024.jpg
Bought it today.Needs some stuff from just sitting .really needs the header and decklid painted if i can match but I think I will just Detail and park it for the most part. This thing is the real deal nothing at all done . still has the oem plug wires on it.Stock oem exhaust and lug nuts
I dont think these are correct for a blackout car
Picture 002.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Bob,

I thought you were selling it, sorry for the confusion. The chrome bezels are correct with the black out trim . Mine had them too.

Neal

Well
I was selling it for a friend and he gave me an offer to just keep it for myself for a while

Bob,
I've been thinking about your question in your sig. You know the one about putting a 200 shot on a briggs 3.5hp. I've come to the determination that putting a 200HP shot of NO2 on a 3.5 HP briggs will NOT make it a 203.5 HP Briggs. It may make 203.5 HP but it will still be a 3.5 HP Briggs. Its like putting a 200HP shot on a Chevy 350. That won't make it a Chevy 550 but it will now make 350 HP.:D

Guess my car is a Mary Kay car too :confused: After all the nose picking and picking the car apart I would say 15k That being after a long look and clean TITLE Mine has leather 66k and paid 10k hope this helped And lets see more rosewood cars

By the way, if the paint is somewhat presentable on the areas you mentioned, I'd leave it alone. They're only original once.

Guess my car is a Mary Kay car too :confused: After all the nose picking and picking the car apart I would say 15k That being after a long look and clean TITLE Mine has leather 66k and paid 10k hope this helped And lets see more rosewood cars

got it for less than that however it does need some work Typical headliner,visors,bumper fillers,antenna ,all the normal stuff from setting .It had 23.400 miles in 07 and 24,600 nowView attachment 201081

ROSEY
10624674616_1a8345b9ef_o.jpg

needs antenna repaired,wheel weights removed from outside,headliner,visors recovered, shifter handle,correct radio knobs,detailed and buffed.once I detail underhood it will look exactly as on the showroom nothing is changed and all the decals are in place