Car Painted/Need Seats Ideas/Pics Please

Your upholsterer should be able to get that embroidered for you. Even those places in the mall that embroider on hats and stuff should be able to do your headrest just bring them a picture of the turbo 6 logo Just tell them thats what your want an bring them whatever material your headrest will be and how big you want is and there you go. Honestly you can do vinyl and buy it buy the yard would probably do black vinyl and do a gray cloth that you would like for the inserts. Shop around. Vinyl ranges from 10 dollars a yard to about 60 a yard. Leather is sold by the hyde while it is nice it is often expensive 600 and up for a good leather hyde and most people use about 2.

good ideas big reazon. There sure are plenty of malls and places around here that do embroidery work. I'l'' poke around a little more, make a few phone calls before I commit. With new paint and new motor I sure would like a nice looking new interior. Be like a new car!

Joel i got a bolt in ready to go complete set of seats out of the last wrecked gn i had$700 for all the seats . I have a really nice set of uppers $200 / no escutcheons.
There are pics up of the seats ad was titled 87 gn wrapped around a pole.

$2400.00 for labor to install is CRAZY expensive to install seat covers and bolt the interior back in!!!!! I don't know what you make at your job but if it were me and I didn't have the skills to do it myself I would take time off, find a member close to you that has the skills and pay them while you helped so that you are learning as well. Good luck

Bryan

Luckily my girlfriend just bought a house with 2 garages, 5 bays and a lift!

To heck with the car, send pics of garage.....:biggrin: I say she's a keeper as long she keeps the house. J/J:biggrin:

I haven't even met her and I love her already.

$2400.00 for labor to install is CRAZY expensive to install seat covers and bolt the interior back in!!!!! I don't know what you make at your job but if it were me and I didn't have the skills to do it myself I would take time off, find a member close to you that has the skills and pay them while you helped so that you are learning as well. Good luck Bryan

Phoneguy- I thought $2400 seemed CRAZY expensive. Good Idea about looking in the area. There are a few guys with GN's around here.

Joel i got a bolt in ready to go complete set of seats out of the last wrecked gn i had$700 for all the seats . I have a really nice set of uppers $200 / no escutcheons. There are pics up of the seats ad was titled 87 gn wrapped around a pole.

James - when I get a minute I'll look up them seats and upper door panels.

Phoneguy- I thought $2400 seemed CRAZY expensive. Good Idea about looking in the area. There are a few guys with GN's around here.

I will give you a break, for $2000.00 I will drive all the way from St Louis and do it, I can be there on the 3rd. :biggrin:

Bryan

To heck with the car, send pics of garage.....:biggrin: I say she's a keeper as long she keeps the house. J/J:biggrin:
I haven't even met her and I love her already.

rmar - here's a couple pictures of her (that's the real estate agent in the picture)

100_1346.jpg100_1347.jpg100_1348.jpg100_1353.jpg

Hi James - nice looking seats but I will take a pass. My seats are fine and I have the power seat. What I need
is new material. With new paint, new motor, new shoes, might as well make the interior new! Thanks for the offer!

Best regards,

Joel