Car Not Starting Smells like flooding / Black Smoke

DMAC

Just made some major upgrades and in new injectores , fuel pump , IC , etc car is turning over but not starting and seeing some puffs of black smoke, Any ideas where I should start to look ? Dont see any fuel leaking. Also still havent changed the hot air chip . Could this effect the timing?

If you went up in injector size and didn't have a new chip burned for your car, their is the problem !

Yep. I did a injector change and didn't change the chip. I was just going to fire it up and look for leaks and such. Car wouldn't run and did just like yours. Popped the chip in and everything was fine.

make sure you take your spark plugs out and crank it over with the fuel pump fuse pulled to clear out all the gas, and change your oil since it's probably pretty contaminated with gas now..

change your plugs too. They are probably fouled.... Once you have the new chip that matches your injectors, all should be fine.

Hi i have a 84 gn i ordered 42ib injectors,hotwire,and new 255 fuel pump so im guessing im going to need a chip burned for it where can i get one made???is there a site or something thanks..happy holidays

Go to turbo tweek I have one of eric's chips in my car and it works great !

your welcome Eric's chips are awesome PLUS you can adjust them if you need to but mine was perfect right out the box !