car meet on March the 8th.. bring out those GN's..

nordy racer

Guys..

a friend of mine has started a little meet every month and it's starting to turn out to be a nice turnout.. Last month they had over 60 cars but the lot was a little to small.. This month we moved it to a larger lot, and it sounds like there is going to be over 80 cars hopefully..

Bring out those GN's to this one.. i will have my car there :) and i would LOVE to see some more.. here is the Info

March 8th 2008

McDonalds
at the 91 freeway and Lemon St. in the Lowes parking lot
8:00 PM

this McD's is right off the 91, you can see it from the exit.. come around to the back and you will not miss the group..

hope to see you guys there..

I will be there with my limited Thanx Mike for always thinking of the southwester are who else is coming??
Meanchicken??
Jimmy from stillen?
Bob?
Archy,Raffi?
Johnny ?
Gerald?
Harold?

Yes and No.. it's posted on LS1 but also on SVT, GTO and SRT sites.. there are all different types of cars and a nice crowd... you going to stop by?

i might just have to, i havent showed up at any of these meets. its just that im to lazy to wash my damn car:rolleyes:

I will be there with my limited Thanx Mike for always thinking of the southwester are who else is coming??
Meanchicken??
Jimmy from stillen?
Bob?
Archy,Raffi?
Johnny ?
Gerald?
Harold?

I might be able to make it.
I'm supposed to go to India in March, but it's looking like I'll be getting to put that off till April.

Tim

I don't exactly own a show car, and I am racing at fontucky during the day that day..... but seeing as it is literally 2 miles away from my girlfriends house, where I'll probably be at, I will most definitely try to check it out.

Brian