Car is sputtering any suggestions would b great

turbobully

I think its not getting steady fuel, has a new fuel filter and fresh gas any suggestions would b great. Bad injectors, pump, dirty lines?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

where are yor o2s at do you have a fuel pressure gauge ScanMaster did you check your coilpack and module

I have a rail mounted gauge i will check that as well as the 02's. I dont know how to check coil pack how do i do that w an ohms meter?

yes go vortex buick he tells you how to ohm it and alot of very usefull information there check it out.

was this something that just started did you make any changes to the car first thing also if you were under the hood check for vacuum leaks sometimes we break hoses or loosen them while were doing something else where are your blms at also check for exhaust leaks cracked header check at the 3and 5 tubes . check the hoses at vacuum block .check all your grounds battery connections these are the most commend and easy stuff to check first before going to the cam sensor or coiland module and also when was the last time you changed the plugs wires.

I noticed you had E3 plugs in the car you sold. Do you also have them in the car that is sputtering?

put a wideband on the car and see where the tune is at,guessing can be costly and chasing your tail replacing parts is no fun and can expensive quick.

Haven't had time to investigate further. This just started basically the 2nd time I have taken it out since I bought it. I don't have E3 plugs in this car that was in the old GN.

No idea on plugs and wires I guess I should start there anyway since I don't know how old they are.

on the vortex u have to go on the troubleshooting or basics