Car is running great again

turbo6x2

10 second hot air
Been having issues since Bowling Green and finally had a code kick. The Electronic spark module decided it didn't want to work properly. Talk about the car running better now, might explain some of the issues we were having. Hope to get it to the track soon. Been cooling off real nice in the evenings as of late. Would really like to see what it will do. Hope that eleven is still there for this season. :cool:

good to hear:).

i'm getting my pile to run ok lately.just got my heads,cam and ported intake in and soldered a sh!tload of crappy wiring under the hood.made quite the difference:D.

gotta get my egt gauge the rest of the way installed so i can actually tune this thing.

later,sean

Was seeing some knock and retard due to the fact it was shorting out and not giving the right spark. Now that it has been replaced the car idles much better, starts better and the knock and retard have went away on about 8 readings. This would explain why I was having spark issues. We even changed plugs to see if that was an issue. The real kicker was when it wouldn't accelerate and stahl. Then it finally kicked the error code. ESM module. Can't wait to see how it reacts at the track.

Try just taking the coil off and looking at your wires on the ESM. Mine had a very nicely black one from shorting out I would assume. The new one we bought was from Napa.