Car Insurance

590$ a year at american collector for agreed value 45k
No matter what happens to car I get 45 knot 87 Buick GN

Pantera insured for more and way cheaper per year
Buick was high because its "modified"

Ok, I have one for you, my 87 GN with 50,000 miles was hit in the rear last year with frame and quarter panel damage, it looks OK from 10ft, but I can tell it has been hit, my soon to be Ex-wife claims the car is worth $25,000.00, and I am claiming $7500 diminished value, how do I back it up, on a good day the car might have fetched $15,000.00

Need to send something to my lawyer quickly.

Ok, I have one for you, my 87 GN with 50,000 miles was hit in the rear last year with frame and quarter panel damage, it looks OK from 10ft, but I can tell it has been hit, my soon to be Ex-wife claims the car is worth $25,000.00, and I am claiming $7500 diminished value, how do I back it up, on a good day the car might have fetched $15,000.00

Need to send something to my lawyer quickly.

Find some comparable cars for sale at low value, go get a estimate on car repair.. frame damage should bring that bill up pretty quick.

If you can find it I use Cotton States. They are the cheapest and easiest to deal with should the unfortunate happen and it is still a daily driver (had to use them for an incident with the 72 Stage 1 and they paid for the complete fix with NOS parts). Otherwise use Hanover, they are great too and still let you use it daily if you want.

Mikey

Here's what not to do if you are considering collector car insurance.

I have a freind who wrecks his DD fri nite. So he starts to use his 86 SS which has Grundy. He gets hit Monday nite in the rain by a mexican. Cop issues no tickets and say no fault let the ins companies fight it out. Personally I think he is screwed, I bet they will deny the claim. Time will tell. I told him please be damn careful and now look at this mess :(