Car broken into.

Tony87gn

Well I had my car on ebay because me and my mom need the money bad at the moment and I cant keep the car. Have two days left in the auction and then this happens :rolleyes: . They stole my CD player pulled the backseat forward to see if I had a box in the trunk, which I don't and tried to pop out my trunk lock. More importantly they stole my MAFT Pro unit so I can't even start the car now. Sad part is I dropped my full coverage insurance due to it being on ebay and only had liability:mad: . Now I have to spend more money to get a new unit so I can drive it or take the the time to re-wire it back to normal.

My friend was at my house at the time and they ended up stealing his car driving it a county over and proceeded to put a rag in the gas tank and burn it down. Now the tow company wants him to pay them 150 for towing his burnt car and the farmer who owned the field that the car burned on wants 2000 dollars for damage. I fear what I would do if I ever found out who did this. Well I guess everyone keep your eyes open for a maft pro unit being sold without any of the wiring.

I'll keep my eyes open for ya. Although if they cut it out without the wiring, they probably have no notion of what it is. Freekin morons. :mad:

They didnt cut it out they just unplugged it which I guess is a good thing. Im keeping an eye on ebay at the moment.

did any potential buyers happen to come by and look at the car??

I never give people my address when selling a car or part--I'd rather not have anyone know where I park and keep my toys locked up at---too many scumbags in this world

I'll meet them 5 miles down the road at the local mall and I carry my Glock

how is your friend even liable if his car was stolen? makes no sense.
if that is the case you should steal the farmers tractor, and drive it through your house a few times, and over your car, then he will have to pay for your house and car too!

dam focking idiots:mad: to bad they did'nt crash and burn, hay speaking of that have the cops looked into local hospitals for any recent burn patients?
the morons could have burned themselves in the process. it's worth a shot.
your friend should'nt be held liable, the damage was not done by him. get an attorney i would.

Hes not going to have to pay for that field after all, insurance said no way. And no one from ebay came to see the car I live in a condo developement and Im thinking it is someone who lives in it.