Can't do a burnout

Wild_Dog

I got the GN back this week from getting the transmission rebuilt, I ordered parts from CK Performance.
The car runs great from a roll or kick down, I can chirp the tires from first to second gear easily, sometimes at half throttle. However, I cannot powerbrake this car. It's not that I don't know how, I've done a few before in this car. No matter how much gas I give it and let off the brake I cannot get this car to do a burnout. It just kinda sputters and then takes off hard once the turbo kicks in. From a dead stop, no powerbraking, it will roll forward and slowly climb to 15 MPH then all of a sudden just take off. The car sounds like it's missing out, sometimes at idle, sometimes at speed. Do any of you know what this could be? The only thing I've tried so far is switch out the coil pack with a buddy who has a turbo regal, but that didn't make a difference.

My mods are: 42lb. injectors, turbo tweak chip, K&N cone filter, magnaflow mufflers (no cats), and the rebuild transmission with new stall converter.

The Scanmaster readings were taken after driving the car and getting it up to temperature, the car was in park:
085 0.0
AF 07
L8 37
BAT 12.8
Int 128
bL 126
nPH 00
Clt 189
AtS 109
r 900
tPS .46
IAC 37
NAL 00

When I hold down the recall button I get a: 746 0.0
When I hold both buttons down I get a: 23.000

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Stall is from CK Performance, he wouldn't tell me exactly, but it's between 2500 and 2900. Factory Turbo, Factory Wheels/tires.

whats your boost actually rise to? check your stall a 0 psi of boost and report back rpm. Are you getting any knock?

I just have the factory boost gauge, it will go from "off" to "full" when I floor it. There is no knock.
How do I "check the stall a 0 psi of boost"?

I just have the factory boost gauge, it will go from "off" to "full" when I floor it. There is no knock.
How do I "check the stall a 0 psi of boost"?

1.Put a set of real gauges on it, B4 you drive over the crank.............
2.Once that's done, warm it up to full op temp. [Includes the trans.]
3.Find a safe place, apply the park brake, get down on the brake pedal, slowly sneak up on the throttle.
4.When the vac/boost gauge is at 0/0, read the tach. [Going to need a scan tool that accurately reports rpm.]

I had a guy look at the car today, he said the waste gate was frozen and will not move. also a motor mount is broke, that could be part of the issue.

My car did the same thing after trans and converter. The converter was the culprit. Who installed trans ?.I ended up putting a huges 3000 stall in it and it was fine. I could brake torque my car and it did nothing. and then it would roll out to 15 or 20 mph and then it was fine. 30 roll it was fine. Hope this helps. good luck