Canada, WTF

gn1220

Sitting here watching O'Reilly and he says canada anounced today if Saddam or any other Iraqi officials end up in their hands, they will NOT turn them over to the USA!:mad: :mad:

I think it's really a shame that the Canadian government is taking this view. We'll just see what develops. Maybe they'll keep shooting themselves in the foot, or maybe they won't. :confused:

That's just a bunch of BS. That would cripple the Canadian economy. Not many Americans would spend the $$ on Canadian made products.

Money talks and BS walks.

Ted

The Canadian Government retoric does not reflect the belief and attitude of the average Canadian! (At least in Alberta - last of the wild west) I am from Alberta and am proud to be a Canadian, but with the BS coming out of Ottowa it's almost humilliating. Believe me - most of us are on you're side.

Our Prime minister is retiring in a short while . I think he is looking for a spot at the UN. He is sucking up to the UN big time and forgetting that he does not represent every Canadian.( Especially in Western Canada) I am sure you have your share of anti war pinheads in the U.S. also. It just happens that this one is the head of our so called government. The U.S. has always been there for us and I am ashamed of the crap that is coming from our government. Just my personal opinion. If it means anything. If I could change that I would . Just remember, not all Canadians agree with our government, just as all americans are not pro war.

That is bull****, and we are suppose to protect them. I say screw them all we are on our own, we cannot trust any of them. Especially since Iraq and all the crap that is coming out with France and Germany. They are all mutants and the $$ drives everything, i say we withdrawal from the UN and just deal with things our way, whoever does not like it to bad. :mad:

Originally posted by ALBERTAN
Protect us? :confused:

I heard that in the event Canada was invaded because it is The Northern continent the US is a allie and would have to protect or help defend Canada:confused:

Probably almost everyone would agree neither Canada or Mexico have to spend very much tax $$ on a military force, or on a defense department, thanks to their geographical proximity to their protective & benevolent neighbor. :)

Last time I checked New York had more people living in it then Canada, well not quite. The state of California is more populated then Canada. We may be the second biggest land mass on the globe but there still isn't that many people that live here. My Province which would be the equivalent of a State has a population of 1 million, not very big. So obviously we don't have the tax base or money for a huge military, which is ashame.

well, you do know that Canada has alot of French in it to this day:D btw what are the chances Canada will ever deal with Saddam or anything?:D

I think by now most people know where I stand on our dealing in the world....however I would "in general" cut canadians a little slack....if thier govt is spouting off lame crap...so be it....I tend to agree with whoever said canadians as a population are in favor of US policies. Lets not hang them out to dry before THEY actually do anything anti-american....France/Germany/Russia picked sides already and showed thier colors...Canada has not actually done anything to warrent us as civilians bashing Canadians as a whole....lets face it guys, Canada is more american than say england....(not to split hairs but Canadians ARE Americans, hence the whole NORTH America thing).

Anyway...until Canada as a country does something we dont like....be patient....

Originally posted by gn1220
Sitting here watching O'Reilly and he says canada anounced today if Saddam or any other Iraqi officials end up in their hands, they will NOT turn them over to the USA!:mad: :mad:

Don't believe everything you hear on the news.
Canada pulled the same stance on that multi murdering,ex military guy from the States[the oriental guy who was captured in Canada a few years back after assaulting a security guard,forget his name].
You guys might remember the case.He and another guy murdered a bunch of people on the west coast US and buried their bodies[women and kids if I remember].
He ended up going back after he served his time here for the assault on the guard,if memory serves.
The logic at the time was that Canada wouldn't return him to the States because he faced the death panalty.
Canada is also looking to deport Ernst Zundel,a holocost denier.
I can't see them actually making good on their statement.
That would be hypocritical.
The "Cretin" is probably pi$$ed because Bush won't come up for a visit.
Boo hoo.
He better smarten up or I won't be able to go to B/G this year without getting my head knocked off!
What a moron.:rolleyes:

Here's the thing with Canada, in the last election every Western province from BC to Manitoba voted for the Canadian Alliance party which became the official opposition party and they support the USA and want to create a better relationship with the US.

The fact is Western Canada hates Jean Cretian and his stupid Liberal pu$$y party. Unfortunately all the Frenchies and wimps in Ontario keep electing him because that is were the population base (and votes) are.

It dissapoints me when Canada gets bashed because out here in the West we are really different from those pu$$ies but we get punished for their stupidity and policies and there is nothing we can do about it. :(

Re: Re: Canada, WTF

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
Canada pulled the same stance on that multi murdering,ex military guy from the States[the oriental guy who was captured in Canada a few years back after assaulting a security guard,forget his name].

Charles Ng.

Any chance of Western Canada seceding any time soon?

( Bet more than a few in the US of A would "lend-a-hand"! )

Just an idea...:)