Can someone break it down for me?

And they don't get no respect, I tell ya!

I agree. That and anything that's not an 87. The kids out there are still confused and think that somehow 87 is better. Frankly, I think the 86 ttype is the epitome of the turbo regal. More options all the way around!!!

I agree. That and anything that's not an 87. The kids out there are still confused and think that somehow 87 is better. Frankly, I think the 86 ttype is the epitome of the turbo regal. More options all the way around!!!

I honestly believe and as a matter of fact, I am sure I have one of the LEAST optioned '87 Turbo Regal's ever produced.

At last glance, I came in on Kirban's option contest as the 2nd least optioned car he had in his contest. He hasn't informed me of a change in that "status"........

I'm good with minimalist options.

Fact is, she runs like a scalded dog.

Attachments

• 192.JPG
    192.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
You car is a stunner and I like the fact that the options are minimal. However, when I referenced options I was thinking more along the lines of exterior colors, interior colors, roof options, landau tops, opera lights, etc... After a while, the same black car gets boring. I think it's a treat to see the oddball cars out there. It seems to me that the 86 had more variance than the 87.