Can I fix this with just a rear bar?

Scott I have looked at that bar too!

But it is also a smaller diameter... BMR is 1.375

Can you guarantee it will be enough?

I want to only buy a rear anti roll bar ONCE:oops:

Any before and after pics of some comments from mid low 10 sec cars could help...I just don't wanna$$$ then let off the 'brake and go:confused:

-Dan
Dan,

I'm sorry somehow I missed this post and just now seen it as someone brought it back up... and you probably already got yourself a sway bar but To answer some of your questions.

1) I can tell you what DSE told me that there is a bunch of guys using their sway bars in drag racing with no fails to date BUT that don't mean it's on a TR. I have sold Many of these bars to people in the last 3 yrs so I am sure some are using them on the drag strip and they must be holding up because I never heard back from them in terms of a broken sway bar.

2) Comments from some of my customers from mid-low 10 sec cars would be nice both for me and everyone else.

Thanks Scott. Do you recommend air bags with this sway bar? Also im running south side lowers any issues there?.... Just trying to get this car to hook better in a straight line.

You should be fine without the bags and I ran south side bars a long time ago and other than being squeaky they seemed to work fine you shouldn't have a problem as far as fitment goes either..

" Also im running south side lowers any issues there?"
Have repaired several cars that have had the lower axle mounts eaten up w/ them. The plastic washers went away, and the bolts ate the holes out.

Hey Chuck,

I seem to remember reading the the SSM lift bar ssue seemed to happen when people were not greasing the pivot points on a regular basis. I may be wrong but I have kept up with mine and have no squeeks or any trouble yet.

Scott, thanks for the reply, I will be more than happy to purchase one and post improvements /install/etc. Order sent thu wesite!