Can anyone guess what this is?

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
These have been popping up all around the city on the street lights and on the side of buildings.
I have an idea on what they are based on something i read a while back.
I'd like to see what anyone else knows.

D

light pole copy.jpg

These have been popping up all around the city on the street lights and on the side of buildings.
I have an idea on what they are based on something i read a while back.
I'd like to see what anyone else knows.

D

View attachment 175162
maybe a shot spotter,over here in richmond and oakland ca,theyve got this system that can report to the local police where a weapon has been fired.they can tell the difference between fireworks,backfires,etc.really pinpoints the area, to the exact address.

maybe a shot spotter,over here in richmond and oakland ca,theyve got this system that can report to the local police where a weapon has been fired.they can tell the difference between fireworks,backfires,etc.really pinpoints the area, to the exact address.

That is exactly what I thought it was. I need to handle the racoons in my garbage a little different now.

Just another expense to tax payers. Let them shoot each other

I agree.
In reality though. Who sticks around after firing a weapon in a public place?

D

..........................In reality though. Who sticks around after firing a weapon in a public place?
D

Anybody that lost in the gun battle / fire fight.

what city is this in?they only really use them in citys with out of control homicides(most all now days)?tells ya what the area is coming to.

what city is this in?they only really use them in citys with out of control homicides(most all now days)?tells ya what the area is coming to.

New Bedford MA. It has some really bad areas but I can't remember the last time I heard of a murder or shooting. There have always been undesirables but they have been multiplying rapidly over the last 5 years.

D

whatever it is, i bet it was purchased and is operated with grants from the Department of Homeland Security...
Big Brother is watching.. and listening.

Soon there will be even more of these undesirables. They are breeding at a rapid rate. What's to stop them? They have it made here. Sell drugs, operate in dis(organized) crime, impregnate 10 women a year (9 of which are aborted at taxpayers expense, receive welfare benefits, and free health care. Now all that's needed is that law abiding citizens be denied fire power so that these scum can control everything. Noticed I said fire power and not guns since they can't strip us of out 2nd amendment rights. They can stop the flow of ammo and not infringe on our rights though.

We've got like a dozen homicides in a local city of under 50K. Even lost an Officer last year. Things are gettin nuts. They've got all kindsa tech, but it's never what provides the answer's to the many questions. They've installed IR cams along the entirety of the limited access hiways now and DHS has moved in with a new local office too. I don't know what's nuttier, the crazy's shootin each other, or the police state build-up that isn't really doing anything but biding their time, showing their presence, and waiting for things to come to a boil.

Soon there will be even more of these undesirables. They are breeding at a rapid rate. What's to stop them? They have it made here. Sell drugs, operate in dis(organized) crime, impregnate 10 women a year (9 of which are aborted at taxpayers expense, receive welfare benefits, and free health care. Now all that's needed is that law abiding citizens be denied fire power so that these scum can control everything. Noticed I said fire power and not guns since they can't strip us of out 2nd amendment rights. They can stop the flow of ammo and not infringe on our rights though.

And if you're one of those nutjobs who would be ahead of that curve with OMG, AN ARS3NAL !!! :eek: You're labelled as a potential terro----, I'm afraid to say that word online too;)

Today was yet another day where my neighborhood sounded like WWIII had already made it to us. The reports were Only from 3 direction's today though, so it was pretty calm for a Sunday.:D

Rivical said:
And if you're one of those nutjobs who would be ahead of that curve with OMG, AN ARS3NAL !!! :eek: You're labelled as a potential terro----, I'm afraid to say that word online too;)

Today was yet another day where my neighborhood sounded like WWIII had already made it to us. The reports were Only from 3 direction's today though, so it was pretty calm for a Sunday.:D

It gets quieter up here in the winter. They don't like the cold too much. It's a different story on warm summer nights. Plenty of times if heard gun fire in bpt. Animals shooting of rounds. Hopefully at each other.

And they're starting to vote too!o_O:eek::mad:

They are never controlling me. I do not take intimidation well. When I had a new 03 cobra, 3 days old, some scumbags decided to jaywalk right in front of me and throw me gang signs. It caught me by surprise and in the panic of the moment i hit the gas by mistake. My poor car had scars from that day forth. I hope they were ok.

D

They are never controlling me. I do not take intimidation well. When I had a new 03 cobra, 3 days old, some scumbags decided to jaywalk right in front of me and throw me gang signs. It caught me by surprise and in the panic of the moment i hit the gas by mistake. My poor car had scars from that day forth. I hope they were ok.

D

Man and all these years I thought pedal spacing was just a GM problem... Two punkazz kids (I will let your mind make up race and intelligence level) walked out ahead of me Jaywalking and as I pulled up to them they noticed they were in my way an proceeded to stare at me and walk so slow they nearly came to a halt. In panic I missed the brake and they caught the brush guard of my old Sierra and folded the passenger mirror in... I knew they were ok (Sadly) when I pulled into my parking spot at my apartment (In college) they came over to start a fight, and moments after they were deterred by 4 of my very burly friends from KY walking over to see what the problem was. I feel this was a good move because they apparently were too dumb to notice that in my hand behind the truck door I was standing behind was my .38o with +P's waiting for trouble... That is what it takes in this crappy world...

,Dan

Man and all these years I thought pedal spacing was just a GM problem... Two punkazz kids (I will let your mind make up race and intelligence level) walked out ahead of me Jaywalking and as I pulled up to them they noticed they were in my way an proceeded to stare at me and walk so slow they nearly came to a halt. In panic I missed the brake and they caught the brush guard of my old Sierra and folded the passenger mirror in... I knew they were ok (Sadly) when I pulled into my parking spot at my apartment (In college) they came over to start a fight, and moments after they were deterred by 4 of my very burly friends from KY walking over to see what the problem was. I feel this was a good move because they apparently were too dumb to notice that in my hand behind the truck door I was standing behind was my .38o with +P's waiting for trouble... That is what it takes in this crappy world...

,Dan

Must have been the same MASS guys I ran into since there aren't many around. That brake and gas pedal can be tricky. I'm glad they are okay. I was worried for a while.

D

Один у нас самые дешевые натяжные потолки?

Daniel Jost said:

,Dan

Keep a can of wasp spray for instances where the firepower isn't justifiable. It shoots up to 20 feet. Once that shit is in your eyes you are done. If the little butt holes really pissed you off you can at that point determine if you want to empty the entire can on them. Pick your battles and be safe

hello people; So what is it? I havn't seen them around my way.
IBBY