Cameron Mitchell (1fastgn86) steals your $

Car got impounded and it took me awhile to get back. If u wanted to know.:rolleyes: I'm not a scammer just I guy who hit bad luck at the wrong time.:(

I'm trying my best to get this resolved. Sorry Mike and Shawn. I would pay u more Mike but I need to pay Shawn too. So thats why I paid u $100 and Shawn got $80. Same thing this Friday I'll pay Mike $100 and Shawn $80+paypal fees to get this taking care of. Then Shawn will be taking care of. And in two weeks Mike I'll get u all button up with $272+ paypal fees. Sorry I wish I could pay u guys all at once and get it over with but can't. Just to let everbody know I'm working on it.

I haven't seen anymore payments since 10/12/07. Again, you are making false claims and not coming through. You still owe $372 + fees as you know.
Mike

Could not pay u that pay period. Will be able to this pay period. To many bills last pay period. U should see something at the end of this Friday the 9th.

I know it's none of my business but if you honestly went to tent city why didn't you just send him his money back that was in your paypal account. Evidently you got back from tent city, withdrew his funds and spent it on yourself.

If you used your credit card through pay pal contact your credit card company they will get your money back.

All this time and the problem still exists? Not good news at all. Time to "man up" and take care of business. Otherwise, anyone would think a scam clearly took place and that isn't good on ones future.

Just kill him. If I ever sent someone money, for any darn thing, and never got the product, OR the money back....well..........I would deff find the dude. Even if it was a small amount of money. It's the principle of the matter.

Car got impounded and it took me awhile to get back. If u wanted to know.:rolleyes: I'm not a scammer just I guy who hit bad luck at the wrong time.:(

This forker is always running scams! I wish the moderators would just not let him be a part of this board. How many people does it take to lose money. Please people, if you see crap from CAMERON " WILLIAM " MITCHELL please stay far far away. He's changed his username once from " whitettype86 " or whatever the fork it was before. You want proof, here you go. Here's a taste of the email traffic from my ordeal with him ( nothing but excuses...oh, start from the bottom ). Remember this is just a taste.

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY THROTTLE BODY AND PLENUM.

Give me two weeks, Thats what I told u on that Saturday. The part was stolen
to the best of my knowledge and I couldn't replace nor pay u at that moment.
I told u give me two weeks and I'll either refund u the money or send the
part to u. I'll contact u next Saturday.

Thanks
William

>From: godfrey peterkin <godfreypeterkin@yahoo.com>
>To: William mitch <whitettype86@msn.com>
>Subject: RE: 4.1 for $3500.00
>Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
>
>It's been a week and I haven't heard anything from you. I really, really
>don't want to have to come back to Phoenix.
>
>William mitch <whitettype86@msn.com> wrote: Its ready to go to the freight
>company. I got sick I have some kind of
>bacteria called Mrsa which causes flu and allot of degusting crap on your
>body that looks like flesh eating virus. And supposedly its contagious. So
>I've missed work intill it goes away. The motor is still at my friends
>house
>and I'm planning on shipping it from there. It only cost $220 to ship it to
>u. But first I have to get well. Sorry man. This really sucks. I'll call
>Nick tomorrow and see if he can help me out. I have a couple more parts
>that
>Nick needs to pick up. I'll let u know and sorry for all the f@$& problems.
>
>William Mitchell
>
>
> >From: godfrey peterkin >Subject: RE: 4.1 for $3500.00
> >Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 04:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Is the motor on it's way yet? Would it be possible for
> >you to take it to Nick and have him crate it and ship
> >it? You've got to do something. I'm about to start
> >traveling again and I need to know that this thing is
> >on it's way. I need to know what to tell this shop
> >before I leave. They keep asking me if it's coming and
> >they have to make space for it.
> >
> >--- William mitch wrote:
> >
> > > Godfrey,
> > >
> > > I know your frustrated and understand. Motor is out
> > > its been out. The car
> > > has been sold also and gone. I don't have any
> > > excuses. I've been busy with
> > > work and can't get things situated to ship the
> > > motor. It took me month to
> > > ship a transmission. I've been out of town since the
> > > 12th of July. I'm
> > > working on getting the motor out to u this week. I
> > > didn't know it was going
> > > to be this difficuilt but I will get the motor to u.
> > > I promise and I'm sorry
> > > for this long period and understand your
> > > fustrastion. If u like I can call u
> > > tomorrow if u like. I need your your number again.
> > >
> > > William Mitchell
> > >
> > > >From: godfrey peterkin > > >To: William mitch
> > > >Subject: RE: 4.1 for $3500.00
> > > >Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
> > > >
> > > >Dude...this is really getting to be outrageous! If
> > > you
> > > >don't let me know something legal action will be
> > > >taken. I have no problem coming to Arizona to see
> > > you!
> > > >You WILL NOT take money from me, PERIOD! I asked
> > > you
> > > >nicely to keep me in the loop and you're not doing
> > > >that. I'm about tired of being nice about this! If
> > > you
> > > >didn't have the motor out and ready to go when you
> > > >posted it for sale, you never should have posted
> > > it. I
> > > >have done EVERYTHING that I said that I was going
> > > to
> > > >do. You have done nothing but cash my checks and
> > > keep
> > > >telling me the motor is coming next week for a
> > > month!
> > > >You have until the end of the week before I move
> > > >forward with legal action!
> > > >
> > > >--- William mitch wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Godfrey,
> > > > >
> > > > > I need that address to the shop again. I lost it
> > > on
> > > > > the move and its
> > > > > somewhere in the boxes. Sorry for the delay.I
> > > hate
> > > > > moving and hate funerals
> > > > > and work. Let me know so I can ship your motor
> > > out
> > > > > this week.
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks,
> > > > > william
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >From: godfrey peterkin
> > >
> > > > > >To: William mitch
> > > > > >Subject: RE: 4.1 for $3500.00
> > > > > >Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:00:47 -0700 (PDT)
> > > > > >
> > > > > >I can understand being busy. Again, like I said
> > > I
> > > > > am not hard to deal with.
> > > > > >I just needed to know what was going on. Can we
> > > > > work out some sort of deal
> > > > > >on the 300 for the tb/plenum? I was kinda
> > > expecting
> > > > > this thing to be here
> > > > > >when I got back so I could get my car out of
> > > > > storage. Now it's going to be
> > > > > >in there longer than expected. I'm off of the
> > > > > cruise ship and back home.
> > > > > >You can call me anytime.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >William mitch wrote:
> > > > > hey...this has been a hectic
> > > > > >week...my girlfriends grandma died
> > > > > >unexpectedly,and we had funeral svcs to go to,
> > > then
> > > > > our realtor(finally)
> > > > > >found us a house, and we have been busy trying
> > > to
> > > > > get our stuff moved in. I
> > > > > >apologize for the delay in responding to
> > > you...but
> > > > > like i said, we just
> > > > > >moved, and my girlfriend just got a phone line
> > > > > turned on...won't even have
> > > > > >high speed internet until next week.
> > > > > Anyway...again, I am sorry man, I am
> > > > > >not trying to blow you off or leave u in the
> > > > > dark...i'll call u later
> > > > > >today.
> > > > > >oh....and congrats on the wedding man!
> > > > > >
> > > > > >William
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >From: godfrey peterkin
> > > > > > >To: William mitch
> > > > > > >Subject: RE: 4.1 for $3500.00
> > > > > > >Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:59:57 -0700 (PDT)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >Dude...I'm really starting to get upset.
> > > You've
> > > > > pushed the ship date out
> > > > > > >twice and you haven't returned my calls nor
> > > have
> > > > > you given me any status.
> > > > > > >If this were a set of valve covers it
> > > wouldn't be
> > > > > a big deal. I've sent
> > > > > >you
> > > > > > >$4025.00 and you can't pick up the phone and
> > > tell
> > > > > me what's going
> > > > > > >on?!!?!?!? Give me a call man. Let me know
> > > > > something. I'm not hard to
> > > > > >deal
> > > > > > >with, but you cannot expect me to sit by and
> > > idle
> > > > > while you have that
> > > > > >much
> > > > > > >of my money. Give me a call. You will get my
> > > > > voicemail until Friday until
> > > > > >I
> > > > > > >get off of this ship. I'll be monitoring my
> > > email
> > > > > though.

Just kill him. If I ever sent someone money, for any darn thing, and never got the product, OR the money back....well..........I would deff find the dude. Even if it was a small amount of money. It's the principle of the matter.

You know, I thought about it. I was out there again another time ( or two ) and followed him to a shopping center area. I could have hurt him really bad and taken anything he had on him, but it wasn't worth it. Cameron, William or whatever the fork your name is you really should be more cognizant of your surroundings. There are people out here who don't think as clearly about consequences as I do. There are some out there who, are like you, and don't really think about consequences at all.

Sounds like 1fastgn86 is a pathalogical liar. Even if you guys dont get your money back remember "what comes around goes around" he'll get his, just give it time trust me, it always even's out. I hope his wife is cheating on him and taking his money, boy would'nt that be some ****, and then he finds out 2 of his kids are gay, makes it even better. Wow, the way i'm talking about him you would think he took my money, good luck guys.

You know, I thought about it. I was out there again another time ( or two ) and followed him to a shopping center area. I could have hurt him really bad and taken anything he had on him, but it wasn't worth it. Cameron, William or whatever the fork your name is you really should be more cognizant of your surroundings. There are people out here who don't think as clearly about consequences as I do. There are some out there who, are like you, and don't really think about consequences at all.

I would be thinking a lot clearer when i was done beating the cash out of him.If i was owed money or parts by this guy and i seen him on the streets.Done right there! Being from Chicago you learn that if you get scammed. you put the law to the side and collect.If you cant get cash take the big screen and stereo.He has been out of the tents long enough to get some funds flowing.It is a little harder to get back on your feet in arizona than it is here in Chicago. Lot more action here. good luck getting your cash

And/or..

Sounds like 1fastgn86 is a pathalogical liar. Even if you guys dont get your money back remember "what comes around goes around" he'll get his, just give it time trust me, it always even's out. I hope his wife is cheating on him and taking his money, boy would'nt that be some ****, and then he finds out 2 of his kids are gay, makes it even better. Wow, the way i'm talking about him you would think he took my money, good luck guys.

She gives him the clap, or worse yet, AIDS...:eek:

Guys sorry to see you have been robbed, I am going through a similar situation now with a contractor that has taken money and not done work. I seems that the excuses are always the same and in the same patern. These guys are patethic liars.

shoot i didnt know you could pay a dui with a new turbo, extra polished housing, some 009's and 2 chips, done! sherrif joe arpio would have tons of parts for a turbo regal of his own!

hes a liar that never had the parts. he has sent back more money for the "fake parts" then it woulda cost to ship them in the first place.

thank goodness hes never scamed on here or there would be some serious damage to him/ his car (if he even has one).

buickbert

Contact the FBI, they have a division for fraud and can work across state lines. As long as you have the proof you were scammed they will work with you.

Mikey

Guys believe what u want. Godfrey I'll get your money back on the throttle body and plelnum. Motor I can't I didn't build it. I didn't know it had the wrong bearings on the crank and other things. I wish I didn't sale it it made a big mess. I applogize on the whole situation and never ment to screw u over. I understand and I"ve made some bad choices on things and got in some bad predicerments. Shawn and Mike I still owe u guys and I applogize too. I had the parts but things kind of got fudged up on my end. I hope to have all u guys paid off in the next couple of months. Guys I won't sale any parts anymore on the forum anymore don't worry about that. U guys can do what u want on your ends Fbi the sherrif I understand I would due the same if it was me getting screwed. Godfrey like I said I appolgize. But I due owe u I know. I know I need to get U guys paid to make things right. Just give a couple more months at most. I sincerally applogize

Guys believe what u want. Godfrey I'll get your money back on the throttle body and plelnum. Motor I can't I didn't build it. I didn't know it had the wrong bearings on the crank and other things. I wish I didn't sale it it made a big mess. I applogize on the whole situation and never ment to screw u over. I understand and I"ve made some bad choices on things and got in some bad predicerments. Shawn and Mike I still owe u guys and I applogize too. I had the parts but things kind of got fudged up on my end. I hope to have all u guys paid off in the next couple of months. Guys I won't sale any parts anymore on the forum anymore don't worry about that. U guys can do what u want on your ends Fbi the sherrif I understand I would due the same if it was me getting screwed. Godfrey like I said I appolgize. But I due owe u I know. I know I need to get U guys paid to make things right. Just give a couple more months at most. I sincerally applogize

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Damn Mike( T-Spool )... That sucks dude!!
I'm pretty sure I would have blown a gasket already. HMMMMM a vacation in AZ... and a good ole St Louis A$$ whoopin.
Bryan

Godfrey I'll get your money back on the throttle body and plelnum.

I'm sure you will. My address is still the same, but I know for a from my own experience that yours isn't. I won't hold my breath, but if talking about making good makes you feel better then fine. Hopefully one day you'll come to your senses. At this point, I don't really wish any harm on you man, just get people their stuff/money back. My throttle body/plenum really would be nice right now with my current setup.