Cameron Mitchell (1fastgn86) steals your $

glad to see he is trying to work things out. hope everything turns out good.

Jay can you please PM me this guys 4 user IDs . i will not post them but want to make sure i have no dealings with him . he has not made good on this deal . Thanks Shawn

Still hasn't made good? Sounds like he's still a useless thief and a liar! Some people are just too stupid to live.

A small claims suit only costs $15. to file-if he s a no show you win and they will go after him for you award money!

I talked to him on the phone almost 2 weeks ago. He said he was going to call me Friday to set up arrangements to pay me back (as in a week ago Friday). He mentioned he would do the same for Shawn. I haven't heard from him and no checks in the mail.......

No I didn't get another DUI:D. Called shawn this afternoon and left message. Mike I'm still working on getting both of u guys paid back. Trying to still get back on my feet. Shawn call me back, Mike call me and I'll let u know were I'm at on our deal.

I made this a sticky because it sounds like people are not getting what they need out of this guy.

Has anyone contacted the local police department to get in contact with this guy?

BW

I have the contact information for the local police. They were going to pay him a visit when he decided he was going to make things right :rolleyes: I guess I will contact them again and make things right myself. His wife and 4 kids must be so proud.

If he really wanted to fix things, but didn't have the money he could just send the damn parts that Shawn and I paid for. How about that idea Cameron?????

Update

After some coaxing, I finally got a PayPal today for $100. $372 plus PP fees to go. I will update the thread until I get all my money back. Thanks

Mike

I'm trying my best to get this resolved. Sorry Mike and Shawn. I would pay u more Mike but I need to pay Shawn too. So thats why I paid u $100 and Shawn got $80. Same thing this Friday I'll pay Mike $100 and Shawn $80+paypal fees to get this taking care of. Then Shawn will be taking care of. And in two weeks Mike I'll get u all button up with $272+ paypal fees. Sorry I wish I could pay u guys all at once and get it over with but can't. Just to let everbody know I'm working on it.

at least your stepping up, and doing the right thing- 1fastgn- glad to see you guys working things out..

Did you ever have the parts? Why not simply send them the parts they purchased? Why even accept or spend money that was not yours? Sounds like an obvious scammer that suddenly got a consience one he was leaned on and exposed.